|SCCR Renewal Membership (1 Viewer)

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Ragscaff how do i pay by debit card. is it just me being a div, easy to do a new membership, but cant see how to renew my membership :embarrest:

Just go through Paypal. Either use your Paypal account if you have one or pay Paypal using your debit/credit card.

I've been trying for ages and have given up trying to pay by paypal..........

it must be true what scaffy says about me thick ****

Make your payment payable to sccr@sky.com for services and put in the message to seller box "Membership renewal for Fred Bloggs etc"

mine got taken automatically by paypal didnt even know it was due just got an e-mail the other day confirming it had been payed

Keep it simple, just send Stewart a tenner, preferably a Scottish one he seems to like them.:noworry:

As Swifty says you can pay direct through pay pal.

The members who set up payment through the web site are asked if the payment should be annual. Then it comes out automatically.

Re-newed memberships will go out over the next two weeks. Have re-built office in a bit of a mess but will get on top of things shortly.

Any problems you need to e-mail the details to sccr@sky.com.

Stewart

thanks to paypal im still a member if it was left to me i would be lucky if i got round to dealing with it by april :embarrest:

Top Bottom