Confined Space Courses Online for £15+ vat

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Just been given this link by a mate of mine and they are offering online courses for £15 plus vat.

First Aid
Confined Space
Asbestos Awareness and a multitude of others.

I'm wondering whether they would be acceptable with a major contractor or on blue book jobs etc.

Gonna chance my arm and do the Confined space as mine ran out last year.

At the end of the day if it turns out to be not worth a w@nk then it's only 18 quid.

Linky >>>>>>>>>>>>Inspired Training - online health and safety training courses

some1 told me about these lot as there office only half hour away from me, but they also said mite not be worth out as it not citb so just classed as inhouse training for ya self, but like u say mate only £15 so could be worth a try!!

Nice one vllb but i dont fancy getting involved in asbestos with a peice of paper from the net lifes too cheap and no back up if anything goes wrong but thanks it may do someone a turn

Your right allan it don't sound right
Then again, its seems the same as the health and safety touch screen test:embarrest:

But at least its a bit of training:idea:

I just did the Confined Space Test, couldn't be ar5ed sitting through all the slides and training and did the test straight away. NEARLY FAILED IT :blink: Just managed to scrape through with 75% :nuts:

Nice one vllb but i dont fancy getting involved in asbestos with a peice of paper from the net lifes too cheap and no back up if anything goes wrong but thanks it may do someone a turn

Took my asbestos awareness course and paid a lot more for it than £15.00 + vat, it was the longest day in my life, in the end it was only worth £18.00 and that was for the lunch

on yersel nothing to loose but £15 that you can claim back,but is it industry approved i know that was one of your queries

on yersel nothing to loose but £15 that you can claim back,but is it industry approved i know that was one of your queries

Not sure matey but it would get you a second look at a job to somebody who don't have it would it not? At the end of the day I'm willing to take a chance on getting a job with this cert, if it's not accepted i can do citb for 95 bhuna afterwards no sweat.

You are right VLLB, if it get's you a kick in it's worth it but it makes a mockery of all our endeavours to source the best available training for the boy's to equip them with the right tools to stay safe.

Also, how do you manage to get training on the safe use of a gas meter and rescue equipment sitting in the house?

Final point, I was always under the impression the confined space ticket was about the only one that didn't run out and refresher was only required should you not have been in one for a while?

I think like all courses nowadays they need refreshed,i do have reservations regarding using ba sets and the proper escape measures regarding vessel entry etc but best of british to anyone going for it

Check out your confined space expiry date, there won't be one.

It probably expires when you come oot rbg have mine and dont want me to have a copy so i cant really answer correctly

That's illegal, as I'm sure you already know. Also RBG were the worst offenders for in-house training so wouldn't take too much to heart what ever they said, I think I still have the RBG scaffolders ticket somewhere.:notrust:

done mine with pheonix late last year runs out in 2014 2dayer drove me fooking mental.

Last edited:
You are right VLLB, if it get's you a kick in it's worth it but it makes a mockery of all our endeavours to source the best available training for the boy's to equip them with the right tools to stay safe.

Also, how do you manage to get training on the safe use of a gas meter and rescue equipment sitting in the house?

Final point, I was always under the impression the confined space ticket was about the only one that didn't run out and refresher was only required should you not have been in one for a while?

I did my confined space in canada through yowcanada.com it expired last year, well was ready for the refresher anyways but thought there was no point refreshing it seen as though i am no longer working there and in another country.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

VLLB please post the cert and let us see it.
Here ya go mate

Top Bottom