Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: scaff software

Thanks

I haven't made any blocks for T+F mate because A: I have yet to do a T+F design that could be defined as 'standard' enough to warrant it and B: It pretty much equates to lines and dots on a drawing.

I generally don't include things like couplers unless its a tricky or tight arrangement that needs a bit of thinking about. Same with tie details; an indication of position and a note specifying the tie type is usually enough.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darek View Post
    Hello gentlemen,
    The reason of my joining to this forum was a interesting of software for preparing scaffolding drawing/calculation.
    What the program is used for preparing drawings/calculations?
    Maybe you know the people which doing it?

I will be thankful for each information about it.

I can send a 2D blocks of elements of scaff BAUMANN Mostostal Company - this system is compatibile with Layher.

Best regards,

Darek
    i am currently wrtiting a program in sketchup to model scaffolding plaforms; using french Plettac Metrix (or contur, which is the german version)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52719814/MTX...e_v1%2701.webm

Thanks

Default Software for scaffolding

Hi Giro,

This presentation is very interested. In wchich programiind language you prepared this application. Can you send me more information about it? In my work I use a AutoCAD with library of scaffolding (predefined 3D blocks) and few aplications for prepare list of elements or draw conection between tubes.

Best regards,

Darek

Thanks

Hi,

Sketchup programming language is ruby (https://developers.google.com/sketchup/docs/
    and in my plugins, part of the code is liberty basic Liberty BASIC - Easy Programming for Windows

here are 2 more videos
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU_Q2oTbJ3c]MTX_ total - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlNrUiM4HCE]plateforme echafaudage Metrix - YouTube[/ame]

I work with people who also use autocad; but models imported from autocad to sketchup are much more easy to understand
    I have plugins to add useful functions to sketchup (one gridline per scene, superposed components detection, components list and weight of part of the model...)

Thanks

Hey there everyone
    I am new to this board, the company that I work for just got a new client who wants use to draw up scaffolding, we have never done any like this so I was wondering if anybody could share some blocks with me, we have lots of other details of different stuff that I could share but no scaffolding. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone

Thanks

Default SU_ace and SU_mtx

Quote Originally Posted by darek View Post
    Hello gentlemen,
    The reason of my joining to this forum was a interesting of software for preparing scaffolding drawing/calculation.
    What the program is used for preparing drawings/calculations?
    Maybe you know the people which doing it?

I will be thankful for each information about it.

I can send a 2D blocks of elements of scaff BAUMANN Mostostal Company - this system is compatibile with Layher.

Best regards,

Darek
    Hi,

Here is a link to a video that shows how to make a model of a platform using sketchup and the scaffold plugins i wrote (Metrix from Altrad Plettac, or Contur in the german version)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oYEfue7N7M]platf3x2x2 - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks

Default Preparing technical documentation

It's very interested, but site engineer needs the viewings, sections and another informations as points of anchoring, points of supportin loads for construction elements etc. Is it possible using Sketchup?

If you send me your e-mail I send to you w few samples.

Best regards

Darek

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2