scaff software (2 Viewers)

If you keep giving me a jab in the ribs to remind me on , Ive got some but I currently have Autocad Uninstalled and I need to retrieve the files off an external hard drive currently unplugged .

Ive got the memory of a fcukin goldfish mate so just keep giving me a jab till I get everything re-installed.

Im not a super experienced autocad user, but im currently or will be using autocad 2010, I learnt on a older one possibly 2004 not sure an at the time I had 2007 I think but then the gui interface all changed to the microsoft office style and it bamboozled me for a bit ( I dont get enough time to practice ) as the old style everything was kinda in its place but the new style also came with what I thought were a few little slight changes to where things were an also under different kinda headings or names, probably doesnt sound much to a professional autocad user but Id only just finished doing my Autocad level 1, 2 and 3 courses at a night college and with it not being part of my actual job I didnt really get lots of practice and experience using it so it kinda knocked me a little sideways.

Also sending you a pm bud

Also to any engineers or designers Reading this If any of you are interested in sharing blocks or similar kinda files we should maybe try and organise a list of who has what to share , I know some of you dont like sharing your top of the range stuff but im sure you must have some general stuff you dont mind sharing around to possible design students or like me enthusiastic autocad user or even professionals.

If necessary we could maybe keep a hidden list to ensure only regular forum user,s have access to it and not just any old one post wonders or guest user have access to them.

hey, i am very keen to enter the world of scaff CAD. have been scaffolding for 10 years and wanna move on up!
whats the fist step?
course?
software?

cheers.

bambam

Hello gentlemen,
The reason of my joining to this forum was a interesting of software for preparing scaffolding drawing/calculation.
What the program is used for preparing drawings/calculations?
Maybe you know the people which doing it?

I will be thankful for each information about it.

I can send a 2D blocks of elements of scaff BAUMANN Mostostal Company - this system is compatibile with Layher.

Best regards,

Darek

Hi bambam was you on shorham power station 2years ago mate you from the boro

Got loads of blocks from X beams to Haki stairs so if anyone gets stuck i've probably got something to help you out.

My Layher beam blocks haven't been updated in a while but the dims are still sound.

I haven't made any blocks for T+F mate because A: I have yet to do a T+F design that could be defined as 'standard' enough to warrant it and B: It pretty much equates to lines and dots on a drawing.

I generally don't include things like couplers unless its a tricky or tight arrangement that needs a bit of thinking about. Same with tie details; an indication of position and a note specifying the tie type is usually enough.

Hello gentlemen,
The reason of my joining to this forum was a interesting of software for preparing scaffolding drawing/calculation.

I can send a 2D blocks of elements of scaff BAUMANN Mostostal Company - this system is compatibile with Layher.

Best regards,

Darek

i am currently wrtiting a program in sketchup to model scaffolding plaforms; using french Plettac Metrix (or contur, which is the german version)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52719814/MTX_plateforme_v1%2701.webm

Software for scaffolding

Hi Giro,

This presentation is very interested. In wchich programiind language you prepared this application. Can you send me more information about it? In my work I use a AutoCAD with library of scaffolding (predefined 3D blocks) and few aplications for prepare list of elements or draw conection between tubes.

Best regards,

Darek

Hi,

Sketchup programming language is ruby (https://developers.google.com/sketchup/docs/
and in my plugins, part of the code is liberty basic Liberty BASIC - Easy Programming for Windows

here are 2 more videos
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU_Q2oTbJ3c]MTX_ total - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlNrUiM4HCE]plateforme echafaudage Metrix - YouTube[/ame]

I work with people who also use autocad; but models imported from autocad to sketchup are much more easy to understand
I have plugins to add useful functions to sketchup (one gridline per scene, superposed components detection, components list and weight of part of the model...)

Hey there everyone
I am new to this board, the company that I work for just got a new client who wants use to draw up scaffolding, we have never done any like this so I was wondering if anybody could share some blocks with me, we have lots of other details of different stuff that I could share but no scaffolding. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone

SU_ace and SU_mtx

Hello gentlemen,

Best regards,

Darek
Hi,

Here is a link to a video that shows how to make a model of a platform using sketchup and the scaffold plugins i wrote (Metrix from Altrad Plettac, or Contur in the german version)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oYEfue7N7M]platf3x2x2 - YouTube[/ame]

Preparing technical documentation

It's very interested, but site engineer needs the viewings, sections and another informations as points of anchoring, points of supportin loads for construction elements etc. Is it possible using Sketchup?

If you send me your e-mail I send to you w few samples.

Best regards

Darek

Top Bottom