Revolver map (1 Viewer)

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn

Reaction score
Revolver map is a useful application that shows where the members and guests are from in the world .

It just sits in any corner of the site spinning away and shows every member and non members location when viewing the site.

If this site does not allow Javascript or has no flash installed Admin can simply copy and paste any code onto the board to enable this Widget .

Revolver Maps - Free 3D Visitor Maps

It also acts as a hit counter , adding up all the total clicks to the site , and the best part .......its free ...

Here is a screen view i took http://gyazo.com/4ee421543efc8b4cd3527c2274b4de2c

Last edited:
Don't sweat it, I had to do a 3 day course just to switch this thing on, 3D revolver maps is just outside the average scaffs remit.

You can just have a UK map , but the world wide web is global , as is the members here so the full globe works better

Sounds like a good idea. Can you enlarge it as majority of members are in UK so could pinpoint individual towns and cities? Would it also include Argyll???

Nothing includes Argyll. My favourite is calling anyone offering free delivery then listen to them squirm while I give them directions.:D

Have to do something now the wireless has a broken valve.;)

Top Bottom