Show some Unity fellow Scaffs (1 Viewer)

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
:(Daftscaff & Happyhugenoet keep me interested in the forum, Patriotic thought provoking common sense contributions.

The Smoggie & Geordie banter is class, I am sure there is love & respect deepdown???? But you can't eradicate tribal / border hostility in public.

The grandfathers Paddy, Rigger, Phillo & Ga Adams pass wise knowledge and Wisdom down like line just like all great Sorcerer's should, Not forgeting the untold contribution of Ragscaff & the SCCR team breaking unchartered territory for what??? for you & me and people they have never even set eyes on.... In the quest of the basic human right s of all Great British habitents "CONSULTATION with the NASC, CISRS, HSE" thats all we request not a lot to ask for is it?????? CONSULTATION.

Loads of good guys on here even the 1 posters after a job!! this is why the forum was set up to help a long lost brother, I have managed to get reaquainted with former work mates through th SF.

And last of all there is some anoying cun*ts on here ** but hey thays life each to their own but collectively we Should unite and take the fight to the Powers to be.............................

Up the SF & SCCR...........lets unite for 2012.................& at least give the Powers to be a *****ng BIG Headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. ......PTG

I agree 100%.

We ALL need to stick together.
  • No more grassing.
  • No more shiit stirring.
  • No more back stabbing.

Everytime a Scaffolder does this, they are only helping to further kill this game.
If this game gets any worse and our pay dont right increase, in comparison to what we do, then this trade will die.
If so, how will we feed our kids and earn the cash to enjoy our lives???

Only by sticking together will we finally get a chance to be treated like Human beings again and not the scum-bag, druggie, pisshead, nutters that many think we are...

The SCCR is ONLY £10 for a whole year's worth of membership and support for the people that put endless hours of work and effort into it.

Whats £10???
  • 3 pints?
  • 20 Marlboro Lights?
  • A cheeky trip down to Ladbrooks?

*** EVERYONE HERE IF NOT IN THE SCCR SHOULD MAKE IT THEIR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO JOIN IT. ***

£10 is nothing to us but its ALOT to the SCCR.

Join them, make a difference. :)

P.T.G.

From one Sorcerer to an other, may I echo your sentiments---our Industry is changing at a pace---and there has been some great input in how to advance and contribute to enable Scaffolders to Control our Industry's future...

Although of late I have not had the time to contribute to the SCCR as I would like too, I still hold the SCCR values and goals.

The SCCR has the potential to be a very powerful tool which is under utilized perhaps we can re-boot the interest and table new motions for discussion and debate---there is one topic that comes up time and time again and was muted very recently i. e . why cant the Scaffs Operate a Scaffolders Recruitment Agency ???

Garry...SCCR

i thought that under the haswa there should be consultation?

If Nasc reckon they are the governing body theyre not discharghing the information to everyone!

what is it? training, info and supervision?

i know theyre not the employers but are they a governing body?

i joined soon as i heard about it . the main reason being i would of felt a hypocrite slating and slagging rules and regs without putting my money in . i even got the hat that i ll never wear. if your willing to come and take info/job opportunities from this forum you should be willing to put a bit back by joining the sccr .that especially goes to those that read but dont post. its a fooking tenner , or in my life at the minute 12 and a half blues

i use this site , so therefore i should join , but , and i dont want to sound disrespectful, what does it do for us ? , what is this money used for ?

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

if this site can do anything , right now it should be talking about the fact scaffolders now have to cough up for cards in system scaffolds , paying for the right to use kwikstage and cuplock , now a worker with part 2 and 15 years in the game is being told hes not qualified to get a job using kwikstage , what a f***** JOKE , i just coughed up £395 for 2 day kwikstage card , oh and what about the fact construction skills now want to dish out hop up cards for bricklayers and labourers , putting every hop up/man in attendance , out a job , they are fuckin destroying scaffolding in scotland

S.C.C.R. Mission Statement 2011

The S.C.C.R’s main mission is to represent the whole of the Scaffolding Industry. The main objective is to represent the working Scaffolder alongside the Employer. Too many divisions exist in the Industry at the moment.

We are going through a major change with the way we have to work & our representation is not as it should be.

Everyone deserves a voice, from small one man bands to major companies & from the hard working Scaffolder to the Design Company or Consumables Supplier.
One from the roots!

We aim to tackle issues in regards training, our guidelines, clarity on the way we work & getting recognised as skilled tradesmen.

An avenue has been opened with the HSE. This is the major step, we have been given the chance for regular meetings throughout the year to voice our concerns & have consultation on major changes to our Industry.

We aim to set up consultation with government bodies to progress our goals & to get included as an Industry Body.

The aim in 2011 is to open a dialogue with the CITB, CISRS & the NASC. Working together to make our Industry strong again.

With the ultimate goal of being invited onto the CIJC.

Stewart Quinney
Chairman

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Your £10 a year helps towards administrative costs.

No member of the committee receives any payment or expenses.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

You will also be entitled to discounts from our sponsors and access to our legal team should you ever require it.

But most importantly you will have a voice that will be heard.

i will be joining shortly ,,, thank you.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

is it not possible to try and make users of this site join ?

i will be joining shortly ,,, thank you.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

is it not possible to try and make users of this site join ?

I cant see why not.
Intermingle both the Forum and the SCCR.

Though SF Admin and Ragscaff might need to agree first, lol.

It should also be something that is implemented BEFORE you even do your Part 1 ticket at any CITB College.

Join the SCCR or you cant get CISRS accredited. :idea:

never mind the forum to join it should be in money supermarket.com and all other price comparrison web sites as its the best value for money deal ive came across

Top Bottom