Part 1 Ticket (1 Viewer)

bosh

Reaction score
Hi guys,
i am thinking of trying to fund myself through a part 1 course if i can raise the money.Ive done 3 months with one firm who expected me to pick everything up on site!I am in a catch 22 situation where i havent really been taught but was expected to know.Any opinions on wether it would be too difficult or is that the point of part 1 to teach you
Bosh

Bosh welcome - go for it mate , u need little experience to do it

The point of the training is to teach you.
Especially the Part 1 course. (Part 2 and Advanced, while teach you little tricks - are more so to teach you the regulations/legislations and to help you get rid of any bad habits that you have picked up over the years. ;))

I was never really taught how to Scaffold, nor id guess that many others wasn't either.
I just watched closely to the older blokes and made ALOT of mistakes myself, until i knew what i was doing - (Apparently i still dont know what im doing, not until im about 85 years old, like some others here... Yes, im STILL f.ucked off about yesterday, tbh.)

I really wouldn't worry about how hard your Part 1 is. Its easy, a holiday camp and you'll love it.
Just dont drop a tube of anyone and you'll pass it no worries.

At least after you get your Part 1, if your slightly pisstaking boss gets on your nerves, you'll be able to tell him to f.uck off and get another start somewhere else and not have to worry too much, as you'll have a valid CISRS Part 1 card.

Hi guys,
i am thinking of trying to fund myself through a part 1 course if i can raise the money.Ive done 3 months with one firm who expected me to pick everything up on site!I am in a catch 22 situation where i havent really been taught but was expected to know.Any opinions on wether it would be too difficult or is that the point of part 1 to teach you
Bosh

You don't say where you are Bosh, but I would talk to the gaffer to see if he will put you through it.

The point of the training is to teach you.
Especially the Part 1 course. (Part 2 and Advanced, while teach you little tricks - are more so to teach you the regulations/legislations and to help you get rid of any bad habits that you have picked up over the years. ;))

I was never really taught how to Scaffold, nor id guess that many others wasn't either.
I just watched closely to the older blokes and made ALOT of mistakes myself, until i knew what i was doing - (Apparently i still dont know what im doing, not until im about 85 years old, like some others here... Yes, im STILL f.ucked off about yesterday, tbh.)

I really wouldn't worry about how hard your Part 1 is. Its easy, a holiday camp and you'll love it.
Just dont drop a tube of anyone and you'll pass it no worries.

At least after you get your Part 1, if your slightly pisstaking boss gets on your nerves, you'll be able to tell him to f.uck off and get another start somewhere else and not have to worry too much, as you'll have a valid CISRS Part 1 card.

or have ten days off work tossing it off why your crews working lmfao !!!! you no my feelings complete bullshite !!! lets just wait untill theres a shortage of scaffolders again and were bring another ecitb ticket out lmfao!!!!!! political madness but hee hoo its nearly xmas

Last edited:
Never be a shortage dico,to many easily obtained tickets,weather in the right or wrong hands...but you always get what you pay for..

Go and do it mate, good initiative .... your fucke.d without your card,

Top Bottom