Scaffolders required for New Zealand (1 Viewer)

RC

Reaction score
Qualified Experienced Scaffolders required for opportunities in ChristChurch
Salaries range from 55k to $70k - Send CV's to robin@oneworldresourcing.com

Last edited:
Hi RC, welcome to the forum. Maybe try posting this on the jobs thread as it's not everyone who looks here but be prepared for the usual round of questions like is that per month.:eek:h:

do you pay digs?...flights?...visa costs?...

Mate the money is rubbish!

Christchurch is probably the most boring city I have ever visited, also.

Weather is on a par with Southern England - So not really much going for the job.

Just my opinion - good luck if you go for it.

Mate the money is rubbish!

Christchurch is probably the most boring city I have ever visited, also.

Weather is on a par with Southern England - So not really much going for the job.

Just my opinion - good luck if you go for it.

not my cup of tea phil..i turned down 2 jobs there last year because of the money and living costs..i think ill hit australia after xmas instead.just seeing would they pay your costs.;)

Good luck in Aussie skrtel, wish i was young enough to get out of here

Thanks g.m...;) ive been thinking about it for a long time...a lot of my friends are out there so ive decided to go...not much happening on these shores mate.

Last edited:
not my cup of tea phil..i turned down 2 jobs there last year because of the money and living costs..i think ill hit australia after xmas instead.just seeing would they pay your costs.;)

Yeah I worked in Sydney for 2 years back in 99-01 - had a right laugh.

Not my cup of tea moving out there, although my brother lives in Perth, unfortunately.

Yeah I worked in Sydney for 2 years back in 99-01 - had a right laugh.

Not my cup of tea moving out there, although my brother lives in Perth, unfortunately.

I have family in sydney and in perth..havnt decided where ill head 1st...seems to be more and more leaving here by the week..companies closing down all the time..whens it going to stop?..could be another "recession" early next year aswell...:eek:

I have family in sydney and in perth..havnt decided where ill head 1st...seems to be more and more leaving here by the week..companies closing down all the time..whens it going to stop?..could be another "recession" early next year aswell...:eek:

Yeah it's not good mate. However, the grass is always greener on the other side.

Australia is a great country, but it's extremely expensive and is just as hard to get on the housing ladder as the UK.

More importantly, Sydney is 12000 miles from Selhurst Park - which was a tiny bit inconvinient...

Yeah it's not good mate. However, the grass is always greener on the other side.

Australia is a great country, but it's extremely expensive and is just as hard to get on the housing ladder as the UK.

More importantly, Sydney is 12000 miles from Selhurst Park - which was a tiny bit inconvinient...

ha crystal palace eh...watchin them would make you wana move lol..sure no harm in giving it a go...;)

ha crystal palace eh...watchin them would make you wana move lol..sure no harm in giving it a go...;)

Absolutely. Don't let me put you off.

I'm out there in March for the F1 Grand Prix so maybe I'll buy you a beer if you're in town....

All my family on my mothers side went over about 15 years ago to Melbourne from West Meath then some of them moved to Sydney, had a chance to go with them but the wife would not leave as our sons wife was expecting our grandaughter, never forgiven her for keeping me here in this sh1te hole

Absolutely. Don't let me put you off.

I'm out there in March for the F1 Grand Prix so maybe I'll buy you a beer if you're in town....

Ill look forward to it...;)

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

All my family on my mothers side went over about 15 years ago to Melbourne from West Meath then some of them moved to Sydney, had a chance to go with them but the wife would not leave as our sons wife was expecting our grandaughter, never forgiven her for keeping me here in this sh1te hole

Thats the thing..could regret it if i dont try it..ive been wanting to do it for some time but i kept backing out..its nice to have some family and friends out there too..

Advanced Scaffolder obtained this ticket from 1987

I would be very Interested in this vacancy I been Scaffolding for 35 years. my backround is Industrial ie: Oil Rigs,Oil Refierys,Power Stations & Petrol Chemical Plants, hope to speak with you soon.

Top Bottom