SOC Code:8141
Wage£26,000.00 per annum dependant on experience
Hours40 HOURS PER WEEK, MONDAY - FRIDAY, TIMES TO BE DISCUSSED
LocationDroitwich, Worcestershire WR9
DurationPermanent
Date posted24 November 2011
Pension detailsPension available
Description
DGI Ltd is a long standing well established local company with a multi million pound turnover. We are currently expanding our operations by setting up a scaffolding division to support the solid wall solutions part of our business and as a result we are looking for a manager. Experience in management and knowledge of the scaffolding business is essential. Working days are generally Monday to Friday, however there may also be a requirement to work Saturdays as and when the business requires it. . contact Jane on 01432 377055 for an application form. (plus vehicle)
How to apply
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Human Resources at Domestic and General Insulation, recruitment@dgi.org.uk.
Employer
Domestic and General Insulation

Fu.ck me.. I pay scaffs more than that..lol

What do you expect from a numpty "bricky" (spit) outfit :sad2:

quote "We are currently expanding our operations by setting up a scaffolding division to support the solid wall solutions part of our business"

I had the full vacancy sent to my email. It gets worse, the second half of the ad was for an experienced QS/estimator for which they were paying £22k pa (+ company vehicle). Part 2 scaffolders are also required @ £8.00-12.00 ph. must have 7.5 tonne driving licence and CSCS. (no relocation or digs). Remember their name = DGI Ltd. Droitwich.

i had the full vacancy sent to my email. It gets worse, the second half of the ad was for an experienced qs/estimator for which they were paying £22k pa (+ company vehicle). Part 2 scaffolders are also required @ £8.00-12.00 ph. Must have 7.5 tonne driving licence and cscs. (no relocation or digs). Remember their name = dgi ltd. droitwich.

dont
get
interested

here we go again, all the 'self assessed top scaffs' boasting it's not worth getting out of bed for .
if you have a better job than this then get on with it,keep your comments to yourself and let someone who needs it have a try at it without the clever remarks .Maybe thats all they can pay, and from recent comments on here, there aren't that many jobs about. Also they didn't advertise on here personally, it was cut and pasted from the job centre, maybe they didn't want it advertised on here because they can predict what typical immature comments are posted.

How the fcuk do u get into Oz (SERIOUS). Tried a couple a years ago at a convention at Earls Court , but just kept gettin told to ******** me CV by people tryin to get u over there An I thought it was a bit far go with 2 kiddies and a missus and no job!!!! Looks like Capes got loads in the WA.

here we go again, all the 'self assessed top scaffs' boasting it's not worth getting out of bed for .
if you have a better job than this then get on with it,keep your comments to yourself and let someone who needs it have a try at it without the clever remarks .Maybe thats all they can pay, and from recent comments on here, there aren't that many jobs about. Also they didn't advertise on here personally, it was cut and pasted from the job centre, maybe they didn't want it advertised on here because they can predict what typical immature comments are posted.
I do not boast.

Top Bottom