trainee

bosh

Reaction score
Does anyone want a trainee in the herts/essex area?Ive done 3 months with one firm mainly yard work and some striking but was not treated well.I would like to learn the trade but am not the quickest learner but do work hard!

Don't be put off Bosh, I am not proud to admit in the early years there were a couple who could have told you a few horror stories about working with us. After some time I learnt that less stick and more carrot could be more effective. Good luck with the search.

Does anyone want a trainee in the herts/essex area?Ive done 3 months with one firm mainly yard work and some striking but was not treated well.I would like to learn the trade but am not the quickest learner but do work hard!

Dont sell yourself short fella, as long as you are kean, someone will help you. :idea:

listen to yourself ha thought you said you get ********* like me to make you money ? now what message are you sending to you kids tryin to get in to the game hey,come on daft arse you been off the tools to long matey maybe the kid should come and work for a good little firm who dont see good hard working scaffs as ********* just to make you money, give us a shout kid ill give you a start no prob. jakdan dont listen to him kid.

Give us a break Johnny.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Leave the thread alone so the boy can get work.

Bosh, we are on the Beds/Cambs border but work all over and are always looking for good lads who we can try and shape into good scaffs

The only problem I can see with your position is transport

If you are willing to travel and have your own transport then give us a ring

07966 652475

Keep at it Bosh you will get there in the end dont let the ba5tards grind you down, as the song goes things can only get better

Top Bottom