Titanium (2 Viewers)

Damo fraser

Reaction score
Been in the game 20 plus years used every type of spanner exept titanium,so I've got one and some of the lads are saying what a waste of money,I don't understand this as our trade costs next to nothing for tools compared to a chippy or plumber,the way I see it on a good day me and my spanner can earn 200 quid so how can it be a watt of money ?

A Titanium Spanner is MUCH better then a Steel one.
Steel ones are shiite.

i m not allowed to use my own spanner cos it hasnt got a lanyard . the only thing i paid for on my belt is a 4.99 ratchet which is about 3 year old the rest has been given borrowed and stolen . iv been pestering my mate to get me a ratchet for free then the full belt and tools will have cost me fook all . the way it should be

Saw my first titanium spanner in the 60`s it was owned by Mick Hawley who was working on the Barrel Vaults Bradford for Mills Scaffolding, thought it was the bees knees but could not afford one on 20 pence an hour

I pay for all my tools.
Always have.

I have exactly what i want and if i want anything else, i do what everyone else in the whole world does... i buy it.

I dont like Titanium spanners my self but i will always pay for the best as its how i earn my living , nothing worse then a bad spanner.

spanner best

I've been in the game a fair time now tried the titanium spanners did'nt last much more than six months before it fell to bits.:sad:
You can't beat the Leach's Nailspan nice heavy and strong last years i think i'v had one about seven years and used every day not bad for about £40.:bigsmile:
And handy to get those nails out the boards left in from the ******* bricklayers :mad:

Second that Phill, dropped a board down upright to the ground, 4 inch nail impaled my hand, put me off work for a week. What trade uses 4 inch nails in boards? Fcuking brickies for braces, wancers.

:embarrest::embarrest:eek:ur firm lol!!!!
Second that Phill, dropped a board down upright to the ground, 4 inch nail impaled my hand, put me off work for a week. What trade uses 4 inch nails in boards? Fcuking brickies for braces, wancers.

I have a nice little tool for nails.
Its like the ultimate Scaffolders multi-tool. :)

Does: nails, you can use it for hammering/system, its got a Podger end for Band n Plate and you can also wrench up ply with it.

F.ucking love that thing, lol.

I've been in the game a fair time now tried the titanium spanners did'nt last much more than six months before it fell to bits.:sad:
You can't beat the Leach's Nailspan nice heavy and strong last years i think i'v had one about seven years and used every day not bad for about £40.:bigsmile:
And handy to get those nails out the boards left in from the ******* bricklayers :mad:

dinosaur, nailspans are sh1t step up to the real world and get titanium spanner can't bet them,
I've had mine for 20 yr albeit it hasn't been used for 8 :nuts:

dinosaur, nailspans are sh1t step up to the real world and get titanium spanner can't bet them,
I've had mine for 20 yr albeit it hasn't been used for 8 :nuts:

it aint like Triggers broom is it jakdan :laugh::laugh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbha4XclSMU]Only Fools and Horses: The Truth Behind Trigger's Broom... - YouTube[/ame]

each to their own i have a titanium,but i also have a nailspan
am i sounding like harry hill now

Ive still got me box and 9"handle but the rivit needs replacin evey year with cut down 6" nail.

Top Bottom