Are There Any Kiwi Scaffolders Out There? (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Are There Any Kiwi Scaffolders Out There?

Hi im not a Kiwi but i am in New Zealand working for a company in the south island called Brazier Scaffolding in Dunedin . are you a Kiwi in the Uk ? if so who do you work for and where

are braziers any good, they have a good website, was out there last year, and australia. great place south island.

hi mate, dunedin nice place , worked for bramwells when i was there

Hi , i would be intersted in working over there if there is any going?

Yea there are jobs about, look at Trade Me and search for scaffolders in the jobs section, getting a work permit might be hard though

Hey Brazier I use to work for them in Temuka then moved on to Bramwells Scaff
Awesome Sth Island Crew to work with. You can keep the bloody cold Thats why went home to Tauranga great weather and woman and beer **** now I'm in WA Aussie

Hey mate all the best POM!!! Ex pat Kiwi

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Hard Kiwi Scaffy to the bone Lovin it in WA thank you for your cash your woman your beer. BHP PORT HEDLAND WA

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Hey Guys I just joined this site. We are looking for around 250 Scaffys here in WA for the Gorgan LNG project for Woodside.Then a further work force of 30,000 ppl to build this beast.Theres a lot of work over in the new year and you guys have apart of the action. It takes a while to get set up with Aussie tickets and Licences but when you get them you will earn as much as I do which well Put it this way I can't spend it all out in the dessert.
OKAY !!!!!! $3400 per wk plus in the hand. On Fly in fly out Bases Ex -Perth
If keen email me on my private haisleyanderson@yahoo.com.au
I'm setting up Kiwi guys that are already here or just landing
to get tickets

NZ tickets are no longer recognised here or the Kiwi attitude leave them both at home
then it will be To ezy

W.A here i come

Hi Hayzee,

Mate im keen as to work in a fifo system moving to perth in late october would your company pay for the tickets and safety courses that i would have to take?

Cheers mate

kia ora mate, used to work for APL and A-Z scaffolding in the waikato.

Top Bottom