Are There Any Kiwi Scaffolders Out There?

don't bother going to nz mate it's s****. i was working for brazer's f***** joke. they wont pay you the same as a kiwi even if you have an advanced card. they are so far behind the times its unreal. the kiwi advanced would not even be a part 1 in the uk. thats why all the kiwi's go to oz, the money is s***.

chewing the fat

Hi im not a Kiwi but i am in New Zealand working for a company in the south island called Brazier Scaffolding in Dunedin . are you a Kiwi in the Uk ? if so who do you work for and where

Hey Dude,

Whats Braziers like to work for now.

At the time i worked for United and they ran a tight ship and Brams are a good company as well (the best at looking after you and a great boss called Bruce for anybody thinking of working for them). I have a good mate who runs Skyboys Wee Andy.

I see you think there ways are a bit doggy!!! i first thought that as well, but you get used to it. I got pulled for not doing 3 post corners..... funny ah, as they are a bit shy at putting dog legs on (ledger braces for the uneducated) and the ties are mmmm yeah they are *****!!!!

It's not any better in ChCh, as they like there stupid frames and lap setting the boards. Whats that all about!!

Scaffold has been good to me in NZ and i have worked for only 3 outfits in 9 years from QT,Dunners and Wanaka. You aways come across Brittish boys and loads from London.

I have worked with a lot of switched on Kiwis. I'd love to see them on a power station in the Uk or offshore.

I went back Rigging in Kazakhstan where i was making more than a years pay in 12 wks, but the backside has falling out of it, due to the Exchange Rate.

So back to Scaffolding i come.

I sse Mr felip falop (Phil) is still at Acrow Scaff in ChCh....... bang bang good old system scaff.

He's a top bloke!

Top Bottom