The step thing!!

nah scaff steps is great lads, you can put your fags on it, you phone even! and if your doing a block of flats it makes a great little table when banging the kitchen window for a few brews

Just my penneth worth and I know this has probably been covered by better scaffs than myself on this forum.

The next health and safety alternative is:

Rope access... before you laugh...

All scaffs would have to be trained in rope access as well carrying a CISRS card.

the rope access would allow someone not to have suspended weight in the harness in the event of a fall / take the weight of the vital areas thus allowing the air ambulance to arrive.

Thus allowing more time for emergency services to arrive....

Too late Charlie, can't stop laughing.:laugh::laugh:

Don't mean to be smart Charlie, but the day that happens really is the day I hang up the guns for good.

hello mate steelcity here I couldn't agree more.daddycool scaff quoted an accident waiting to happen if the step is to create advanced guard rail why the fek have you still got to wear the dreaded harness I would sooner work in the bondage harness than work of that useless piece of ***** in all honestly you wouldn't let anyone set tressels up off a scaffold even though brickies do to save a few quid and.this is exactly the same its a tressle on a scaffolding and its a joke just remember you are your own safety advisor when your in the air and your neck is on the chopping board quote of the day
GIMMICKS MAKE IDIOTS RICH COMMENSENSE KEEPS US ALIVE

Top Bottom