The step thing!! (1 Viewer)

Damo fraser

Reaction score
I'm not to up on computers could some one tell me if there is a way that a online petition could be compiled of qualified scaffs that think the scaffold step is not only useless but dangerous ,if enough people signed up and it was sent to the health and safety executive,wouldn't they have to have a look at this nasty bit of kit before someone gets hurt using it.

Ok lads.

I've set up a dummy petition with a rough outline of what the petition is for.
Don't shoot me down if the description or any details are missing. I knocked this up in 5 minutes just to show the sort of thing we can do.

Take a look (don't bother signing it as it's just a dummy for now)

If you don't like it then thats fine, I'll crawl back under my rock lol

If you all decide that it is the sort of thing that might work, I'd be happy to spend time on it. All I would need is suggestions as to wording etc.

Petition Scaff steps Example

We have a scaff step on my current job and it has not moved an inch in a week. I am pretty sure it has rusted itself stuck on the hand rail I left it on. I just do not use it full stop. Its a total **** idea. Go back to the old ways I say or if we can not there are some pretty amazing advanced guard rails on the market.

I can get a list of how many have signed the petition.

Up to now, there have been 10 signatures.

I can post an update every day or every week whatever people want me to do

Ask Admin if if could be a sticky thread as to have any affect we gonna need a lot of signatures mate

Top Bottom