Scaffolders Forum Cash and Tools Giveaway! (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
To Celebrate The Launch of the Scaffolders Forum;

* Every Person Who Has Joined The Scaffolders Forum by December 17th 2009, will be entered into a Prize Draw for £100 Cash!

* The Scaffolding Forum Member who is judged to have made the Most Valuable Contribution in terms of the quality and number of posts made in the next month Will Win a Scaffolding Tool Belt Set With Tools Worth £99.99! – Provided by BuyBrandTools.Com

Best Regards
SF Admin

Hi is this offer still about! I need knew tools

It might be, it was only posted 4 years ago.
Not like 4 years is a long time... only about 1363 days ago - practically last week.

Im sure that no other Scaffolders have even considered looking into this free cash n' tools giveaway.

Did you wanna phone him?
081 534 5578 (i know they stopped using that 081 code, for London in like 1983, but it still might be valid) :weird:

It might be, it was only posted 4 years ago.
Not like 4 years is a long time... only about 1363 days ago - practically last week.

Im sure that no other Scaffolders have even considered looking into this free cash n' tools giveaway.

Did you wanna phone him?
081 534 5578 (i know they stopped using that 081 code, for London in like 1983, but it still might be valid) :weird:

:D:D

Without a doubt Fred.

He's been a massive influence on me.
His witty humour and masterful knowledge of Scaffolding, as well as his almost god-like common sence gives me inspiration each morning.

Each morning, when ive applied my eyeliner i look deep into my reflextion and say these words: "im AM Roger Nutkins, and i WILL be successful!"

Works a treat.

Well i find 'Autumn Sunrise' really brings out my eye colour, but its upto you.
Boots are doing a great deal: Buy any eyeliner and get a facial balm free.

Only they did, in 1996. Might still be valid.

I dont know wot worrys me more jay the balm or the eyeliner ....proberbley the fact u use autumn sunrise when you should be using balmoral blue it'd suit your skin tone much better & superdrug have a buy1 get1 free on lol

So guys what your saying is the competition is no longer running??? answers on a postcard please lol

Top Bottom