Blackfriars (1 Viewer)

a was on tower bridge about this time last year for him . good job , good lad's on it but money was a joke for what we were doing for him coz it had a big penalty clause's 150 a shift it was we got told 170 before we went and as soon as we got there BANG 150 ! couldent make a grand with dig's in so bye bye mark ! then he stuck it up is for me holliday pay ! so take note ! fork tounge !

you dont have to tell me about him paddy ;) new him for 15 year,
great spanner hand, absolute disgrace of a manager.
sorry i'm starting to sound like 21's;)

Can't advise on accomodation, but I sailed under the bridge a month ago during the late September heatwave and took some pics of it and posted to flickr.

Trevor's Flickr stream - Blackfriars Bridge

Looks very impressive and from what I saw (even in other parts of London) everyone working in construction earns BIG respect as they often have to do traffic and pedestrian control as well as everything else.

To have Blackfriars on your CV is not going to do anyone's career prospects any harm.

when you said you sailed under the bridge trevour thought you were gana show us a speed boat with you supping champagne with a couple of topless birds lol. good picture thou mate!!!

Can't advise on accomodation, but I sailed under the bridge a month ago during the late September heatwave and took some pics of it and posted to flickr.

Trevor's Flickr stream - Blackfriars Bridge

Looks very impressive and from what I saw (even in other parts of London) everyone working in construction earns BIG respect as they often have to do traffic and pedestrian control as well as everything else.

To have Blackfriars on your CV is not going to do anyone's career prospects any harm.

i was contract manager and got the bullit:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

I wish! but I hate champagne - one of the most overrated things in the world. Alcohol is to make you feel good not to ponce about with!:wondering:

There are three I took of the bridge - the link was just to the first one; unless you want to go through all of my London pics.

:laugh:

I wish! but I hate champagne - one of the most overrated things in the world. Alcohol is to make you feel good not to ponce about with!:wondering:

There are three I took of the bridge - the link was just to the first one; unless you want to go through all of my London pics.

make you right trevour bottle of 5. 99 cava does me as long as i get the club points:laugh:

Top Bottom