scaffold frogs (3 Viewers)

cala

Reaction score
Just recieved my new belt and frogs from Scaffolding Frogs, top quality gear. fast delivery aswell. paid £171 for belt , single frog, level pouch, tape frog, double frog...
also ordered a spare level frog.. very happy with the gear, in my opinion the best by far on the market...

£171 for a belt and frogs is INSANE, all you need is the gold spanner from leaches at over £200!!!

Belt etc £171, titanium spanner £80, stabila £ 24, tape £5, ratchet £20

Total £ 300 ish, for the best tools, thought we earnt loads of money ?? compare this with what other trades spend on tools.. if your happy wearing ***** belts, thats cool, :D

Belt etc £171, titanium spanner £80, stabila £ 24, tape £5, ratchet £20

Total £ 300 ish, for the best tools, thought we earnt loads of money ?? compare this with what other trades spend on tools.. if your happy wearing ***** belts, thats cool, :D

my belt is a good belt cost me £30 for belt and then £40 0n frogs, you aint gotta pay £80 for titanium when i can get a alloy 1 for £25.

£171 for a belt and frogs is stupid.

Why not have decent tools???
Oh... that right, we're Scaffolders... just regular thugs and Neanderthals who lump heavy bits of wood and steel about all day? - B0LLOCKS.

You pay £20 for a single frog? - You'll get about 10 years out of it, which works out to about £2 a year or 4p a week.

Why not have decent gear, work with decent tools, wear decent clothes, etc?
Makes me laugh tbh.

Everyone seems to forget:
We're top tradesmen.
Without us there is NO construction industry.

only had 2 belts and sets of frogs in 20 yrs...both bought from a leather and shoe repair fella in a precinct in hartlepool..think last one was about 40 qiud for belt,double and single frog,and a level pouch...good hardwearing kit.

my belt is a good belt cost me £30 for belt and then £40 0n frogs, you aint gotta pay £80 for titanium when i can get a alloy 1 for £25.

£171 for a belt and frogs is stupid.

Depends what you earn mate, I like nice gear.. so what .. hardly breaking the bank is it ? the guy I got them from has been making and selling them since 1976, so someone must be buying them :eek:..

You cant beat nice tools, nice boots and a nice Harness.

Nice tools to use, all day.
Nice boots as your gonna be wearing them about 10 hours a day.
Nice Harness as it needs to be comfortable and if you fall, you wanna know that you'll be half OK in it.

i cut down a weightlifting belt that i stole today , should last a good ten year . 171 , no chance , what is it one of them poser material batbelts

LOL.. suppose I could sell my 328i, and buy a skoda... does the same job, ;)

Depends what you earn mate, I like nice gear.. so what .. hardly breaking the bank is it ? the guy I got them from has been making and selling them since 1976, so someone must be buying them :eek:..

yeah im earning £1000 a week, but that is a hell of alot of money, i got good tools and boots etc, over 70% of scaffolders dont even wanna buy boots, use a old leather belt they had at school and have a level with no magnets, if i posted on here i bought a

titanium spanner for £170
Glow in the dark big ben level £150
Gortex Cat boots £150
Fatmax tape £35
Alloy Ratchet £50

i would get comments aswell mate. Think about it!

Your just doing a 'Dennis Ludlow', Dal, lol.
Wheres that video?

Where he got £10 out his wallet and nearly started crying, as if it was the last £10 he'd ever see? LMFAO.

yeah im earning £1000 a week, but that is a hell of alot of money, i got good tools and boots etc, over 70% of scaffolders dont even wanna buy boots, use a old leather belt they had at school and have a level with no magnets, if i posted on here i bought a

titanium spanner for £170
Glow in the dark big ben level £150
Gortex Cat boots £150
Fatmax tape £35
Alloy Ratchet £50

i would get comments aswell mate. Think about it!

Your choice mate... you can get a titanium foe £80 though.. but on a grand a week, you could afford the extra ????

Just saying its alot of money, forget i said anything

Last edited:
Just saying its alot of money, forget i said anything

essex iam with you mate lot of money if your anything like me your get a warn belt and frogs when you need one cant be looking like new kid on the block if its olde and it works then it shall be each to there own:laugh:

My belt and frogs are all from Leaches.

I paid about £30 for my belt and £20 for each frog and i have about 4, with a few other bits on my belt.
All in all, my complete belt is about £400.

Alot of money yes?
But if you think about it, i bought most of it over 8 years ago and its almost all still like new.

If they dont get nicked, which is the ONLY way ill need to buy more tools, i think ill get over 15 years out of my stuff.

Work out £400 over 15 years and its basically fukk all.
£26 a year or 50p a week.

If anyone here cant afford 50p a week, then they are seriously doing something wrong, lol.

all my stuff are free never paid for any thing in over 20 years thats tools boots the lot just work offshore and you get most things for nout, you wouldnt want to be useing a titanium spanner over the side and lose it, it would make you cry

yeh all free offshore, I used my own belt though ( minus spanner lol )

I've got a Leaches belt aswell.. very nice quality..

Top Bottom