scaffold frogs (1 Viewer)

gortex cat boots £150!!!! or £80 of ebay!! shop around!!!! LOL

You would spend more on trainers that you put on after work for what 2 hours but people will buy cheap shhit boots and spend 10 hour a day in them

Ya mate.

I used to work with a guy who would happily spend £100+ a week on putting coke up his nose, but he absolutely REFUSED to buy a cheap £10 rain coat, for when it was a bit drizzly.

Then he would spend all day moaning, if it rained a bit.
Used to make me laugh, lol.

Ya mate.

I used to work with a guy who would happily spend £100+ a week on putting coke up his nose, but he absolutely REFUSED to buy a cheap £10 rain coat, for when it was a bit drizzly.

Then he would spend all day moaning, if it rained a bit.
Used to make me laugh, lol.

Yep got to get your priorities right.:confused:

Bad boots will give you more trouble than you want look at the german army in the first and second world war's

More recent times the Falkland war, the Argies were fucked, they had modern day trench foot. know what your saying boots buy the best you can afford same as a bed, you spent most of your life in both, so spend a bit extra on both:idea:

Not when you spend most of the time in someone else's bed:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Got to agree with Jason. A bit of pride in your tools & appearance generally equals a lot of pride in your work. Same with the boots. We are given free boots at ratcliffe & they are the cheapest nastiest thing you can by, absolutely cripple my feet. I always buy some sterling cobalt boots & stick some air soles in from the sports shops. Works out about £70 but it's like doing a 10-12 hour shift in my slippers.

Agree about the boots just got a pair of Magnum boots on ebay 50 absolute comfort but wouldnt pay 170 for tool belt,got a makita belt 3 yrs ago for a score still goin strong.but each to his own

Wore Hi-Tech Magnum for years, great boots. Dewalt toolbelt with holders, Sh1t, went back to my old 20 year belt.

Currentlly using a buybrandtools Tan toolbelt, i like the holders as they are Wrap over tops, and, not just slots cut in the Leather.

Good quality stuff from one of the Forum sponsers.

Paddy

Depends how some define quality, each to their own is the best way..

If you buy cheap you buy twice in my opinion. But 171 is a bit much. But let me contradict myself because my titanium spanner cost £128, has earn the money back tho. My belt I paid £10 for and have had 10yrs at least.

Top Bottom