The S.C.C.R. (Members)

Whats the cost for company membership?I could'nt find any mention on the online application!And have any moves been made towards recognition as an alternative,or other option to nasc,to the big company's that condone the nasc monopoly?.:confused:

Yes we do a company membership.

Yes we are during next year starting a company charter for elite membership which will be an alternative to the NASC.

Contact me at sccr@sky.com.

SQ

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

i cant even remember how much the hat was . why mention it .i was just making the point that iv been a member for ages . touchy

Sorry Alan did not come out right.

Wanted to make the point that the prices on the site shop might seem expensive but they include VAT , Delivery & generate funds. No hidden extras.

The hat was £7.50 including all the above.:D

SQ

I'm in.

Waiting on my hat and sticker to promote a little bit :)

Stewart, did you get my email back? You mailed me on 12/09 asking for details and I had to fill it out on the email rather than the attached document. Has that all been sorted?

I'm in.

Waiting on my hat and sticker to promote a little bit :)

Stewart, did you get my email back? You mailed me on 12/09 asking for details and I had to fill it out on the email rather than the attached document. Has that all been sorted?

Yes, my new admin team are on it!!

Just in case anyone didn't get daftscaff's sarcasm the membership fees are annually.:laugh::laugh:

£10 a year is less than 20p a week.

Just in case anyone didn't get daftscaff's sarcasm the membership fees are annually.:laugh::laugh:

£10 a year is less than 20p a week.

peanuts swifty!!!! recieved the hoddie today ragscaff 10 out 10 worth every penny mate:cool:

Last edited:
lol!!!! god i must get some spelling lessons

Top Bottom