quickstage scaffolding

kev1988

Reaction score
whats the prices for second hand quickstage now adays?? standards, ledgers, transons, battons??? cheers...

Yella jelly!!...the worst kit out...long,long time since I worked with that ****!!...you'd be better looking for some good, cuplok or layer gear

that yellow sh.ite is an eye sore.. if you want to go system, go cuplok.. job done..

whats the prices for second hand quickstage now adays?? standards, ledgers, transons, battons??? cheers...

AWFUL - AWFUL - AWFUL - AWFUL STUFF!
If your going for a System Scaffold, its gotta be Layher. :)

AWFUL - AWFUL - AWFUL - AWFUL STUFF!
If your going for a System Scaffold, its gotta be Layher. :)

Layer is defo the best system, i worked with it for 4 yrs up here in aberdeen magic stuff to work with! i was just askin what the price quickstage is going for nowadays :laugh: take it you dont like quickstage then? :D
i agree quickstage is defo the worst system out er... AWFUL STUFF!

Yea its ***** alright and i should no,i work with the fking stuff. *****

Yea its ***** alright and i should no,i work with the fking stuff. *****

:laugh: :laugh: ano mate its fcking sh*te i starded out working with spritband (quickstage) i have worked with yella jelly (quickstage), then i started working with Layer the only way was up from there mate :D
my last job i worked with yella jelly and it was nitemare fcking hated it!
i no someone who has some jella jelly (quickstage) for sale i said scrap it but the bam said try this site :laugh:

We sell used Kwikstage standards for £5.50, ledgers and transoms £ 3.50, jacks for £2.25. braces for £5.00. All in good condition. Pictures available if required.

Top Bottom