Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: agency refuses to pay

Thanks

i work for a recruitment agency and because u worked u are legally entitiled to your pay. they legally cannot keep your pay from you. as ur temping you cant take them to a tribunal but u can take them to small claims but thats a cost on ur part. technically ur entitiled to your money.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UK Construction Recruitme For This Useful Post:

dave (1st October 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,775 Times in 2,328 Posts

If you were a member of the SCCR you could use our legal team.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SWIFTY For This Useful Post:

jakdan (30th September 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    hiya lads hope some one can help with this. i'v not worked for an agency for years but accepted a job via the phone off trillium agency as there was nothing else going on at the time. the job is due for completion in december but i was never asked and never said that i'd take the job for any length of time. anyway it was full of h&s bullsht with some hse bloke stood watching my every move that the next morn when i got the offer of another job off a firm i know so i jacked it. next the trillium blokes on my mobile telling me that i'm not getting paid for my days work as i'd broke my contract.
    bearing in mind i never signed any contract or agreed to a period of employment. if i knew where their office was i'd go down and front him about it but can find no trace on the internet. dont know what the fk to do next about it' all i know is i worked a day and want what i'm owed. i think theyre pish taking bstds! has anyone got any advice on if theyre in their rights or best thing to do next? cheers lads i'd appreciate any advice, dave
    youve worked so you want paying no exsuses!!!!!! weres my fooking moneyps like they give you notice when they drop you like a hot potatoe at a minutes notice. dont give up on your money mate!!
    Last edited by dico; 1st October 2011 at 08:04 AM.
    harp stays sharpe to the bottom of the glass!! if you can remember that your old too

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dico For This Useful Post:

dave (1st October 2011), SWIFTY (30th September 2011)

Thanks

wish i knew where to throw the fkn petrol bomb. cant find an address for the fkrs!

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

yegh! but galvi or aly?????

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

cheers anmin. yes thats them and i'll be their new nightmare till they pay up!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,157 Posts

This Trillium outfit are advertising for scaffolders again in the jobisjob websites.
    Same bunch?

southernpoofter Guest

Go back to the site that you worked on and talk to the site agent .someone on there will have contact details, once you got them on the phone politley explain that unless someone comes to site with your money that they will leave you with no choice but to take matters into your own hands. &reguardless off the outcome -strike what you did the day b4. Pull any tags and reove every bit of hand rail u can see

10. The Following User Says Thank You to southernpoofter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 802 Posts

Quote :Go back to the site that you worked on and talk to the site agent.

15 Months Too late

You in the Goat already S.P. ?
    Last edited by Stella Fella; 17th December 2012 at 09:08 AM.

Don't take life Seriously -Its not Permanent.

Leones ducti asinis.

YOLO

Thanks

do not trust trillium agency!
    rip off merchants!!!!!!!
    refused to give a days pay for a hard days graft and then had the cheek to get in touch at a later date offering me another job!!!!!!
    brass necked or what ?!?!?
    if i lived anywhere near the scum id av dished a bit of justice but as it is theyr miles away in cambridge. i remember the bird who gave out the job kept calling me sexy in her txts but thats all i got! lol!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2