agency refuses to pay (2 Viewers)

dave

Reaction score
hiya lads hope some one can help with this. i'v not worked for an agency for years but accepted a job via the phone off trillium agency as there was nothing else going on at the time. the job is due for completion in december but i was never asked and never said that i'd take the job for any length of time. anyway it was full of h&s bullsht with some hse bloke stood watching my every move :mad: that the next morn when i got the offer of another job off a firm i know so i jacked it. next the trillium blokes on my mobile telling me that i'm not getting paid for my days work as i'd broke my contract.
bearing in mind i never signed any contract or agreed to a period of employment. if i knew where their office was i'd go down and front him about it but can find no trace on the internet. dont know what the fk to do next about it' all i know is i worked a day and want what i'm owed. i think theyre pish taking bstds! has anyone got any advice on if theyre in their rights or best thing to do next? cheers lads i'd appreciate any advice, dave

If you finished out the day, then surely you have to be paid for what you did?
Im not sure, if you only did a few hours where you would stand... but a whole days work must have a whole days pay coming your way? - Surely?

too right jason a full day 7.30 - 4.30 but this agency seem so fkn shady although i'v noticed theyve been around for ages that all theyre calls to me untill this morn were number withheld so couldnt call them to tell em i'm jacking it. twaats!

if they dont pay up go into their office and start plugin out their computers..theyl soon pay up.lol

Just tell them if they don't pay you will throw a petrol bomb though the site office window and when you get nicked you will explain why you did it.

You only get caught if you leave name and address on the bottle.lol.
Moral of the story. Dont fall out with Swifty.

i work for a recruitment agency and because u worked u are legally entitiled to your pay. they legally cannot keep your pay from you. as ur temping you cant take them to a tribunal but u can take them to small claims but thats a cost on ur part. technically ur entitiled to your money.

If you were a member of the SCCR you could use our legal team.

hiya lads hope some one can help with this. i'v not worked for an agency for years but accepted a job via the phone off trillium agency as there was nothing else going on at the time. the job is due for completion in december but i was never asked and never said that i'd take the job for any length of time. anyway it was full of h&s bullsht with some hse bloke stood watching my every move :mad: that the next morn when i got the offer of another job off a firm i know so i jacked it. next the trillium blokes on my mobile telling me that i'm not getting paid for my days work as i'd broke my contract.
bearing in mind i never signed any contract or agreed to a period of employment. if i knew where their office was i'd go down and front him about it but can find no trace on the internet. dont know what the fk to do next about it' all i know is i worked a day and want what i'm owed. i think theyre pish taking bstds! has anyone got any advice on if theyre in their rights or best thing to do next? cheers lads i'd appreciate any advice, dave

youve worked so you want paying no exsuses!!!!!! weres my fooking money:mad:ps like they give you notice when they drop you like a hot potatoe at a minutes notice. dont give up on your money mate!!

Last edited:
wish i knew where to throw the fkn petrol bomb. cant find an address for the fkrs!

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

yegh! but galvi or aly?????

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

cheers anmin. yes thats them and i'll be their new nightmare till they pay up!

Go back to the site that you worked on and talk to the site agent .someone on there will have contact details, once you got them on the phone politley explain that unless someone comes to site with your money that they will leave you with no choice but to take matters into your own hands. &reguardless off the outcome -strike what you did the day b4. Pull any tags and reove every bit of hand rail u can see

Quote :Go back to the site that you worked on and talk to the site agent.

15 Months Too late

You in the Goat already S.P. ?

Last edited:
do not trust trillium agency!
rip off merchants!!!!!!!
refused to give a days pay for a hard days graft and then had the cheek to get in touch at a later date offering me another job!!!!!!
brass necked or what ?!?!?
if i lived anywhere near the scum id av dished a bit of justice but as it is theyr miles away in cambridge. i remember the bird who gave out the job kept calling me sexy in her txts but thats all i got! lol!!!:sick:

Top Bottom