peterborough area (1 Viewer)

Big Wull

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Just been offered a job in Peterborough area does anyone know of good digs in the area

Hello mate, Not sure about digs in the area but there are plenty of b&bs around there, i know over near long sutton i think it is there is a caravan park which rents caravans for like 50£ a week, but you would need transport to get from there to peterboro. Out of curiosity what is the job you have been offered/rate of pay and are they looking for any more scaffs?

hello guy's,is this the job for mccrory scaffolding?,....i got offered this last week but had the same problem,being from lancashire it wasnt feasable 4 me to find my own digs, gutted really cos they seemed like a deacent outfit

Hello mick, Do u know if they are still looking for scaffs and what are they paying mate?

hello vertigo,
they offered me 15 per hour on the spanners ,they have 3 big jobs starting in corby, they wanted me to kick them off, then supervise them, but being from burnley its too far, then to find my own digs was not really an option, hope this helps u mate and good luck

Ok cheers mick, i maybe give them a ring see if there taking on.

hello guys,
yip the job was for Mccorys offered me £15 an hour as well dont know if they are looking for more men i just sent them an e-mail and they called back next morning thanks vertigo for the info on digs

Hello Guys,
Just been offered a job in Peterborough area does anyone know of good digs in the area

Wull didn,t you read the other thread in this sub forum ? posted this yesterday.

Peterborough
Kates Cabin truck stop A1 north bound next to BP service station. Cheap and cheerful short term digs around £15 per night. Bar and TV lounge open in evenings.

Tel 01733 235587

no mate, thanks for the info podger are you working in that area

mccrory's seem to be starting everyone lads n im with them to n running the job in nottingham. wait a week for ur load to show up but other than that they are ok tae work for

Top Bottom