Best Place To Advertise (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi guys,
We are currently in the process of putting another van on the road and employing a couple more guys. So we are looking to start advertising, to start with we are only looking at free stuff like yell.com etc but anywhere you could suggest would be appreciated.

Thanks

You could Advertise here. :idea:

Or what about free Advertising?
Sign boards on every job? Business cards in every pub, cafe, builders merchants, bookies, absolutely EVERYWHERE.

Might be worth a crack, if you dont do it already.

Emails The best Way

use a email company thay make you an email about what you do ectectand send it to about almost 90% of companys that are useing scaffolding in the country its cost about £75 a month 24 month contract paid by DD but well worth it last year my brother got about £60ks worth of work in 1st 3 months

oh and a good website.

Facebook page, twitter (although these take time/ resources). Freeindex, hotfrog... who are you aiming your business at?

thanks everyone for all the advice, maybe not the best idea registering on all these sites at once, the phone has been ringing non-stop with people offering us all the wonderful ways of getting to the top of google

There are conmen everywhere chaps....... and marketing is seldom Free......but perhaps a little ingenuity would help......

Paint all your tubes Shocking Pink and produce a signboard with a Rainbow Design..........

Contact your local Newspaper and tell them that you are a Metrosexual Scaffolding Company that encourages diversity......A Scaffolding First????.....get all your Scaffs to wear tight leather shorts and grow a Village People moustache for the pics on your giveaway calendar...........

You WILL get publicity............the only thing worse than bad publicity is NO publicity.........Know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink........

You can obviously see where this is going, but you must stress that you always give a satisfactory erection and can get it up very quickly, if necessary........of course.

On the other hand you could announce that you have employed the first Lady Scaffolder in your neck of the woods.....(enter Sexy pic of gorgeous Model wearing Spanners and Harness etc, but rest kept to minimum) and you are on to a winner........ I can arrange your Lady Scaff, if needed....... tools are extra!

First and foremost, of course, your Scaffolding should be your own best advertisement..... it must be Good.........

If you need further help contact me for customised artwork (not Free)
and if you have a secretary, I will interview her to instruct her on her telephone answering technique............and preferred office attire.....(Free).... :D

Top Bottom