What's everybody wearing these days?

Oh aye yeah Shipton, not Milton my bad. Yeah was definitely you then. 2pm?? Lucky sod....

It was too hot on Wed & yesterday & today.....I'm sweating just sat here with a cold one in my hand now...

A 'cold one in your hand'?
We dont wanna know about your w@nking marathons, lol.

Same mate! Though I've drank the place dry. Quite impressed with this "hopping hare" ale the ms got for me :noworry:

Honestly..... i cant believe some still wear Trainers when Scaffolding, ffs i saw a bloke lose 2 toes when he grounded his shoulder ful of Transoms.

There again seen the vids on Youtube of Scaffs from certain parts of the country trying to out do each other in going to graft in 'The latest Designer gear' there is another thread on here relating to the same, if i get time i will hunt it out.

P.S Worktop,Work pants, Work boots and statutory PPE.

The Scaffolders outfit of choice for 2012:

wwf_costumes_1.jpg

Also... whilst i was searching for: 'gayest outfits' on Gooooogle, i come across this little beauty...

1db54--amb_gay1.jpg

What the fukk is that all about??? :eek:
Lol, makes me laugh!

No matter what the weather I always keep my steeley boots on...The mrs goes mental as they rip the sheets to pieces..

You googled "gayest outfits"? That'll be an interesting find in your search history for someone to find.....!

I did feel really sorry for the guys I saw yesterday, working about 4 floors up behind the polythene sheeting... wearing full regalia, hi-vis, hard hats, trousers, boots - musta been sweltering.

Thats what scaffolding`s all about freezing your ba11s off in winter and sweating your ba11s off in summer, its a wonder we ever have any offspring LOL:nuts::nuts:

Top Bottom