Reinvigerating the SF.............................

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
FUCX Me lad's current SF Crack is ***** at the moment no genuine wind up's just chancers, any tips, gossip , scandal of how to reinvigerate this once funny forum???????????????:unsure..................................................................
Would be Champion............................:nuts:

Answers on a post card;)

Good point Alba but we are a growing band of brethren.

poacher, is there gossip???? ok let it be clear I never have spent a night with a ladyboy in Thailand, never, never, been proven being with the misses mum, rumours I love them, nice thread poacher, you are 100% right let's bring some fun back.

Me thinks the crack aint gone everyone is busy at the moment wreaking gardens and roasting dead pigeons over burning stop end toe boards in peoples gardens while sh itting in the ponds

Me thinks the crack aint gone everyone is busy at the moment wreaking gardens and roasting dead pigeons over burning stop end toe boards in peoples gardens while sh itting in the ponds

See?
That old guy WAS right afterall! :laugh:

haha, September weekend, is everybody not away for the weekend?

Good on you Phil. We really should have as well as all the customers have done is save up all their problems and hit we with them right up till 7 o'clock tonight trying to book themselves a squad for Tuesday. The firms name is Aom not fekin sgb.

i have done 28 days with out a day of iam starting to feel like "BIG RIG" with his 7X12hour shifts :eek:

All work and no play and all that. Good your busy and sometimes you just have to do it but 28 days without a break is tough. Sometimes you have to stick your hands up and say the world will not actually stop turning if this job isn't completed by Monday. Easier to say than do I know but you get the sentiment.

No point being alive, if you aint got the time to live...

Its nice having bags of cash sitting about, but we all need to find a balance between working and relaxing.

Well put Jason, but I think anyone who runs his own ship has that problem. I know I do. We are a customer driven industry, and he who pays the piper calls the tune, but you are bang on.

Trouble is as you know lads its always Feast or Famine in our game and as my old man always says " you gotta make hay while the sun shines " fu ck knows what thats gotta do with scaffolding LOL

Your old man is right Phil but as my old father in law says, you work to live not live to work. What the fu ck that had to do with scaffolding I don't know either.

:idea:And at the end of next week,it will be 35 days Phillio.!! All work and no play makes Phillio a dull boy:p

my heart bleeds for yous honestly it does,feck me no time to count all the pennys eh lads;)

Top Bottom