germany job (1 Viewer)

celticbhoy

Reaction score
07500080364 jobs in saarbrucken flights and accom all paid i cant go think the lad is looking for two more part2 minimum best of luck lads.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

sorry lads forgot to add its 7 twelve hour shifts 170-180 a day for 10-15 weeks thats all info i got.

That went like hotcakes, lol.

Id like to work away, eventually...
All those foreign prostitutes to 'sample'. ;)

theres a mob in germany bumping guys at the moment, theyre all over germany called olympus bau , also changing thier name, theyre takin on scaffs bricklayers plastereres electricians every trade , then when guys are in the beginning of third weeks work there telling them thats the end of it, some guys are goin home and then not being paid, i hope its not his firm these guys are gonna work for

I'm out in Stuttgart been here 4 weeks getting paid on time every time and the money has been spot on! Lots of bad reports about Olympus Bau but they have been good to us always answer your calls and deal with any issues don't believe everything you read on here lads I didnt and am reaping the rewards now

Hope this helps anyone thinking of giving it a go.

Top Bottom