Generic 4m loading bay design. (1 Viewer)

Dandaps

Reaction score
Don't suppose anybody has a generic loading bay design they could forward me.
Thanks in advance chaps

I have heard of a couple floating about Dandaps but the last request was met with a certain amount of derision. Please feel free to include Aom should anyone be felling generous.:cool:

Well done Scaffy, you know it makes sense.:D

I was actually trying to save you for another favour but I will gat back to you when I know more myself.(the walls have ears)

aomscaffolding@btconnect.com

Ahhh , il dig it out over weekend

Make sure you check it before signing it off

Haha, will do. You know your going to have a list a mile long with this before the weekend is out.:eek:

Lip ties removed photographic evidence provided
Was one row of ties missing due to building being ship lapped , also a plan brace missing out some beams and 3 joins on uprights in same bay

I signed off scaffold with a cert to pick up 3grand cash ( profits before safety) !!!!!

HSE inspector been over me like a rash last 5 years , had to let him win one 

I remember you telling us that some time ago. If the fine was not bad enough you will hear plenty about it through the forum, I suppose we are all just a small mis-judgement away from a similar position.

As I said before scaffy, there but for the grace of god................

we have all done it:cry:

But, would like to see your tower as well, please mate

Pm email addresses il find it and send over

Is that the one with the 10 billion dubs on it? Don't be shy Paddy, e-mail me, I wont tell.;)

Is that the one with the 10 billion dubs on it? Don't be shy Paddy, e-mail me, I wont tell.;)

Thats what made me buy the Makita btw251 mate, 100 plus fittings in a 4x 2.4 wide Loadingbay.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

other drawings i have seen for the same job, have 5 stds, front and back, with spurs in ......

FFs if a pigeon was nesting inside at the start of the job, it would have no way of gaining freedom till the loading bay came down.

Repeating myself again...... 'Your only as solid as the ground your basing on'.

Generic has a place, However........if it goes 'Clarty'.

Most of our tube has been up for a long time Paddy, I have only really used the IW for a few shifts. Most of our jobs seem to have been system the last couple of months so a 100 double loading bay will be a welcome change.

Murderers

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

FFS, that was meant to be massive and red.:embarrest:

Top Bottom