Scaffolder kent me15

Reaction score
Description

This is a self employed vacancy. Must be a fully qualified scaffolder and have a full driving licence, and be able to work on your own initiative. Must also have CIS card and CSCS card. Duties include erecting and dismantling scaffolding and so forth as necessary. Temporary ongoing position, duration unknown, with the possibility of becoming permanent. The. Company has given an assurance that this vacancy enables workers to achieve a wage equivalent to the National Minimum Wage rate. Self-employed people are responsible for paying their own National Insurance contributions and Tax. For information on how benefits are affected and whether entitlement may be lost, speak to a Jobcentre Plus Adviser.

How to apply

You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Jo Geraghty at RKC Industrial Roofing and Cladding Ltd, jo@rkcroofing.co.uk.

Wage - NEGOTIABLE
Hours - 40 PER WEEK, MONDAY-FRIDAY, BETWEEN 830AM-430PM
Location - WEST FARLEIGH, MAIDSTONE, KENT ME15
Duration - Temporary

Stay well clear lads.
This firm has not paid me for three days I worked.
And found out he ripped the bloke of before me.
So be warned....

psk5285

If your job was advertised on the jobcentre employment website, as this one appears to be.

Speak to a Jobcentre Plus Adviser,about your non payment,they will take action on your behalf

Thanks for that rigger.
First time this has happen to me in 15 years.
So I didn't no what to do.

Top Bottom