X factor (1 Viewer)

andyf8686

Reaction score
Not that I watch the X factor and was just passing the tv when a scaffold wagon driver was on he is about 50ish
DO YOU KNOW HIM ?
DOES HE WORK WITH YOU .?

Did you get my PM Andy??

X factor...Utter *****!!You gettin homesick Andy??lol

Never seen it Frederik, did your boy's take a helluva beating.:worried:

Will be another bad week on bettertax football league as I have a few Chelsea and Liverpool boys in my team.:eek:

No wonder I cant get a point.:(

We both got spanked today. Well done the Gers. ..CB's very quiet!!

He will soon be on to give us both barrels when he is good and ready, he will not put up with all this talk of the gers without reply.:eek:

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

As I said Paddy, I make you look good. How did you get on this week?

if the taxman cant feck us what chance haeve the septic.
my wife tlold me about the scaff driver good on him i told the wife to vote for him but being from the wrong side of town probably voted for mary burke or some other tarrier:eek:h:,shouldnt have said that thank **** shes not on the forum i would have to make my own peices/sannys.:nuts:

I aint bothered about the X Factor, since Cheryl Cole left...

I think shes a babe and the 2nd sexiest bird in the world, behind:
images

Rhianna... OH MY GOD, what a tidy little sort! :love:

Terry is Loved by Somebody during his X Factor audition
Sun 18 Sep 2011 20:31

This year’s X Factor has seen a lot of older contestants performing for the judges, hoping that they’ve still got what it takes to make it in the music industry.

51-year-old Terry Winstanley is no exception. The scaffolder from Worthing has always been a big music lover, but he settled down young and was worried that he had missed the boat. Speaking backstage before his audition he said:

“I got married relatively young, I was only 21, the kids came along early as well and I really lost touch with music. It wasn’t until the kids grew up a bit that I started to realise what I was missing and by then I was in my 30s.

270807-terry-is-loved-by-somebody-during-his-x-factor-audition-280x157.jpg

“I just thought maybe I’m too old. I would love to get the music back into my life, this is a huge day for me, I haven’t slept properly in a week.”

Michael sings Michael Bolton’s To Love Somebody and the judges are amazed at how powerful his voice is. Tulisa told him:

“You just showed the X Factor how it’s done, old school style. That just blew me out of the water. I don’t want to hera anything current from you, I want to hear what you do best and that’s what you do.”

Gary added: “There’s a reason we have an Overs category in this competition and it’s for people like you, well done.”

With four yes votes, Terry sailed through to the next stage of the competition, which just goes to show that you don’t have to be young to be a good singer.

hahahahahaha well done today mate no gripes at all,except £42 to visit the Inland Revenue Arena not a chance in hell.........ended up working the local bar tall cranes in govan a bit of an eye opener that was.we can afford to give you lot 15points of a start so im told by centre1................only joking well done yesterday im off to town meet the monday club which i gather is very busy have a good day lads.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

ps lads madrid is lovely in the early autumm nice gig for a short break take my word for it lol.

cb i always laugh out loud when yous go abroad.
in all fairness yesterday was one of the better games for a while,the tall cranes is a good wee boozer good mix of people for the game:eek:

Top Bottom