Public sector industrial action

how humble ,gratefull to have a job.
the reason our jobs were put at risk is because of the greed of the bankers and the moneymen they feed
:mad:
when will you all wake up they want the worker against the worker,and thats exactly whats happening.then every public sector worker will gwt sacked and replaced by some agency worker probably from the former soviet block or some assylum seeker,**** money **** service but hey that globalisation for you.
british jobs for british workers always;)

look at the bigger picture

Maybe I am missing a bigger picture, it wouldn't be the first time but as my old man used to say you get your pot fillers and pot licker's and I'm a pot filler regardless of what economy I operate in. That's not a "I'm all right Jack" attitude, I still appreciate what the working man achieved with a NHS to be proud of despite it's problems mostly due to the parasites that abuse the system to increase their dole money and even the welfare state, again abused by those who make the mistake that it can replace the main bread winner instead of supporting a family through a tough time until they get back on their feet.

It might well be a small town opinion from a small town boy but if more had it we would be a lot stronger. The British job's for British workers is fine but I remember that a lot of the aid for our miners during a real tough time actually came from Russia, and I don't know what it meant to the families fighting for their jobs but it certainly stuck with me.

im a bluenose and wouldnt mind a wee bit of russian money coming in to the ibrox coffers:eek:

Any money in the coffer's would be good right now.

Result aside, with the Scottish football on it's erse I hope they take the shackles of the players and the fans tomorrow and give us a good old firm battle to be proud off.

Mon the Gers.

the russians may well have given money to the miners but they werent trying to steal their jobs,the pits are all closed bar a few.we import massiveley because its because the conglomerates and past governments would rather send working men to the couch on £40 pound odds a week and import coal from romania.we no longer have a steel industry of any real size,the once great royal navy is more or less a flottila.if we ever have to take some foreign force of any size on we could not sustain it as we are no longer self sufficient due i would say to the greed of the select few.
the same scumbags who really want the health service privateised,local government workers binned for a private operator who will come in cheap then rip the hole as in the case of the PPFI (public private funding innitiative).
that is what i mean by the bigger picture.
the public sector worker now was the miner and steel worker of the 80s.
same old toriesand,new labour or what ever the feck they are called now aint the answer.

Daftscaff, again I might be wrong but I reckon we actually agree on a fair amount just go about it in a different way. All I would add to your last post is it's the PPFI's are building our schools and hospitals and generated a lot of jobs and yes eventual profit to the guy's who put their money where their mouth's are.

coulnt agree more mate i would think that most scaffs are of the same opinion.
probably due to the fact that we knock our cants in even when we skive we do more than most.
plain hard working men with plain opinions,right is right wrong is wrong.

Any money in the coffer's would be good right now.

Result aside, with the Scottish football on it's erse I hope they take the shackles of the players and the fans tomorrow and give us a good old firm battle to be proud off.

Mon the Gers.

Not a Catholic then aom like what i am LOL :D:D

No I'm not just a happy man after today.:D

Reports of the death of Scottish football have been greatly exaggerated.

We were but came back strong to finish 4-2. First time I've seen such a goal keeping error from our man ever, but a good game you should have watched it, a wee bit pride back.

We were but came back strong to finish 4-2. First time I've seen such a goal keeping error from our man ever, but a good game you should have watched it, a wee bit pride back.

Been visiting my mother and she does not have sky :(:(

Top Bottom