CASE v CADS

I have used both CASE and CADS smart scaff, I also have used one called Strike which is a very good package for a scaffold business.

My preference is CASE for estimating only and Gary Day and James give you good customer care and support.

I didn't give CADS much of a chance really, when it first came out on the market the man who sold it to me died and nobody from CADS could really help.

In my eyes TAC you have the best out of the lot in CASE

I have used both CASE and CADS smart scaff, I also have used one called Strike which is a very good package for a scaffold business.

My preference is CASE for estimating only and Gary Day and James give you good customer care and support.

I didn't give CADS much of a chance really, when it first came out on the market the man who sold it to me died and nobody from CADS could really help.

Hi TAC, just seen your message. I'm glad that you like CASE - we're good friends with Gary and James.

You're right to say that when we first started out with scaffolding software we sold a program called 'STEP' that was written by a good colleague - John Watson - who died suddenly. Since then we've written our SMART Scaffolder as brand new software, so hopefully you'll be happy with us if you want to give it a try.

A fair few people like using our TG20 checks and our 3D modelling and drawing software alongside CASE - they complement each other well - if you want to give them a try sometime.

Terry

Hi Terry,

I have looked at your new "smart scaffolder" broacher and disk and I thought it looked good to use to, I thought it looked a bit complicated to set up and I don't like the way you have to input a linner run rate. Or am I reading this wrong....
The way I price, the linner rate differs with material hire, transport costs, and hire periods.

Tac, it's a fairly straight forward process to change the pricing formula to suit the way you work, per M2 to tonnage of material, and as for complicated, I still wear rigger boots but could set it up quite easy then fine tune it as you go along. Get a trial, if you need it you won't look back.

Top Bottom