Slagging each other off (Instant Messaging) (1 Viewer)

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Hey SF Admin, just a thought, I am registered on quite a few forums ....Mainly Sausage Fetish websitesSausage Fetish - badjojo.com

Lots of sites i'm registered on have a ''live'' chat section at the top of the forum list.This would be amazing if we had realtime messages to actually abuse each other LOL.

I'm sure I have the backing of loads of other members as i feel they would like to call me a ''cun.t'' withing 30 seconds of been called one themselves :laugh:

Last edited:
Good idea mate, but i dont think the kids of today could handle it, not like the old school slagging off was nothing compared to having fittings and punches thrown when you didnt give your team leader the correct gear.

Vancouver leeds sausage jockey

I had a 5 ft tube thrown at me from either 3 or 4 lifts for being a bit lippy !!
Was only a youngun, bout 17 year ago
Different times now ! lol

Only one way to slag anyone off, or mark thier card :mad:

Thats stood in front of them toe to toe,

All the other ways the cowards of this world use are just empty threats and should be treated with the contempt they deserve

Had a few threaten me on the phone, back in the day, Very surprised when I turned up on thier doorsteps a few hours later :eek: Dim tw*ts did not think that thier address was on file

Hey SF Admin, just a thought, I am registered on quite a few forums ....Mainly Sausage Fetish websitesSausage Fetish - badjojo.com

Lots of sites i'm registered on have a ''live'' chat section at the top of the forum list.This would be amazing if we had realtime messages to actually abuse each other LOL.

I'm sure I have the backing of loads of other members as i feel they would like to call me a ''cun.t'' withing 30 seconds of been called one themselves :laugh:

that would be cheating!!! you would win hands down every week lol!!

Top Bottom