Awards (1 Viewer)

Flinty

Reaction score
Admin, ever thought about doing an annual awards? Simply select a few ideas for awards, e.g best input, most dedicated, biggest trash talker, most irrelevant poster etc.... nominate your chosen few then let the forum vote?

Good idea.

Maybe have them each Christmas and winners for each award get a special badge thingy by their name like: 'Adv Member' 'VIP Member' 'Registered' and the others that are used?

Aom's nominations are as follows:

1) Most irrelevant poster; Has to go to scaffy for 2500 Howdy's.

2) Biggest trash talker; Tony scaffs don't scare. (erse)

3) Funniest; Allan666.

4) Most Helpful; Too many to mention.

5) Biggest knob;(but funny with it)James big rig Pearson

6) Best input; Mmmm, tough one. Paddy Carr, Rigger or Mr Cain.

The last one is tough, a lot of contenders have all helped me out at one time or another, Philliosmaximus, Hatterscaff, Podger ffs even scaffy came up trumps with more than a few tips and connections I have used. I feel this could either be a very good thread or cause a lot of dummies getting chucked.:D

jakdan would defo win the award for most hellos

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

i didnt even realise there was other sections on here till i seen how quick his posts were going up hehe

Ganderizer for outstanding contributions to Word association.
Ragscaff for comittment to the SCCR, also his supporting cast is quite outstanding.
S.F. forum founder without whom I would never have had the chance to meet..in no particular order, Swifty,Dico,Poacher,Rigger,Allan666,Celticbhoy,Aom,Paddy,Phillios,Bettertax, Brandy,Phil181,Dafty,Happy,Andy8686TokwtneyMitchells,Zotsey,bsafe,Teeside,Jakdan,Scaffy, vllb,Jason Gibbs,and many others who drift in and out and all with knowledge wit and charm.

OMG sorry Super and hswt and animal and goodnight

Last edited:
i would nominate paddy for still being my mate after the sh!t i give him at the start , teeside for not coming looking for me yet , jakdan cos hes my mate sometimes and i might need a job off him at some point ,admin cos id be bored as fook without this forum when im drunk . haha , every one that posts instead of just looking for jobs. and rag scaff for the sccr , do i get a free sticker for that?

Hey a o m thanks for the compliment think youl find 3800 hellos to be fair

I wondered when you would find this thread scaffy, to be fair I would also nominate either you or Jakdan for best avatar.

I wondered when you would find this thread scaffy, to be fair I would also nominate either you or Jakdan for best avatar.

Jakdan for his Avatar, your having a Giraffe mate, he cant even play that 'Indian Banjo' bet it is left in the case.:wondering::wondering:

TEESSIDE should get the 'Sir Trevor McDonald Award' for his dedication to World Scaffolding News.

And as old Trevor looks like a pint of Guinness in real life, thats what his avatar should look like also. :laugh:

Lot of support for this then :bigsmile: hopefully the powers that be will also like the idea!

Agree that Big Rig Pearson should get an award... though I think he's still away on his big rig so wouldn't be able to collect it :toung:

Ganderizer for outstanding contributions to Word association.
Ragscaff for comittment to the SCCR, also his supporting cast is quite outstanding.
S.F. forum founder without whom I would never have had the chance to meet..in no particular order, Swifty,Dico,Poacher,Rigger,Allan666,Celticbhoy,Aom,Paddy,Phillios,Bettertax, Brandy,Phil181,Dafty,Happy,Andy8686TokwtneyMitchells,Zotsey,bsafe,Teeside,Jakdan,Scaffy, vllb,Jason Gibbs,and many others who drift in and out and all with knowledge wit and charm.

OMG sorry Super and hswt and animal and goodnight

Ganderizer for outstanding contributions to Word association
a special award for outstanding stamina and perseverance :laugh:

Vllb bit quiet at min tho

Busy caning the night shifts Scaffy, don't get a minute to myself at the moment.

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

You talkin to me..:blink:

You talkin to me...:notrust:

You talkin to me:evil:..

CXNT;)

You spelt that wrong

It should be CUN.T

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Ahem, ask him where he got that avatar, the plagiarising chubby monster!

Scaffy, plagiariser, never.:worried:

busy caning the night shifts scaffy, don't get a minute to myself at the moment.

---------- post added at 05:26 am ---------- previous post was at 05:25 am ----------

you spelt that wrong

it should be cun.t

---------- post added at 05:28 am ---------- previous post was at 05:26 am ----------

ahem, ask him where he got that avatar, the plagiarising chubby monster!

vllb dont be prixk[/b]

Top Bottom