The 'Unofficial' Rules of the Scaffolders Forum... (1 Viewer)

never believe a londoner, cockney gezzer/or any fcuking englishman (i hate scoucers), when they say they can scaffold,they are so full of shitte,lets get in more polish/irish scaffolders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D

never believe a londoner, cockney gezzer/or any fcuking englishman (i hate scoucers), when they say they can scaffold,they are so full of shitte,lets get in more polish/irish scaffolders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D

no, women scaffolders.... fit ones lol

yes mate it would get rid of all the ugly fcukers out there, at least you could talk about shaGGing them rather than wanting to fight them

Lol, are you a wom scaff paula? :D
Do you have nice pexs? Lol

I'm questioning this one - judging by his performance in our fantasy league ;)

i forgot to sort my team out , so at present im 3rd off bottom with my auto-complete team haha doesnt say much for them 2 below me lol

jakdan the table doesnt lie my mackem muppet friend :laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

never call a glasgow scaff a JOCK we are weegies,or as the highlanders call us hey jimmys.

thought a weegie was when someone grabs back o ya kecks an yanks so hard, ya shitting cotton for a week :laugh:

I thought a weegie was some spiritual kind of thing?

nope south shields
come on teeside we had this debate loads of times and we all agree , smoggies/nappy rippers are the worst scaffolders in the country . just done my my advanced with 7 of them and it was totally confirmed. yes you stick together , walk out for nothing and forced the rule of first in last out , cos without it you d all be on the dole

97. never say you worked on Canary Wharf even if you did because no one will believe you!

i forgot to sort my team out , so at present im 3rd off bottom with my auto-complete team haha doesnt say much for them 2 below me lol

jakdan the table doesnt lie my mackem muppet friend :laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

thought a weegie was when someone grabs back o ya kecks an yanks so hard, ya shitting cotton for a week :laugh:

i wonder aboot you geordies,slag off the smoggies for nappy ripping only to admit that you try and rip the boxers off yer mate.
what the **** do they put in that peas pudding;)

Top Bottom