online scaffolding certificate (4 Viewers)

ojada famous

Reaction score
I am looking for online scaffolding certification bodies that are recognised over the world.link me thruogh my email address if you know(ojadascaff@yahoo.com)

FFS, tell me your real name is Tony from the midlands as your avin a giraffe.

Online.. ?? :weird:

Yes of course! Watch a video on youtube, read a few posts on here, answer a few test questions and bobs your uncle. Scaffolding can't be that hard can it? :eek:

I did my driving license on my Playstation, didn't you?

You are taking the Pissssssss and this forum is for REAL SCAFFOLDERS WITH REAL CARDS I will spell it out for you FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

theres a place in rangoon that can do you one for a tenner. contact them at @lolfckoffuwankr.com

or you could try, gofuckurselfucunt.com

i am a cuplock scaffolding manufecturer in india and i want to join online certificate course for scaffolding related engg.

online scaffolding ticket

Yeah there is a firm who do these courses and apparantly youl finish this with the knolledge of a scaff with years of experience there no is

0121 do one you fuckin prick :mad::mad::mad:

this has got to be wind up online scaffolding,what the fuc* is goin on,if its not a wind up i culd quite easily strngle this kid for takin the piss out of our trade.

you could always go to the cirscs website and download the blankform, just pay the £2500
and put your picture on it
then go to the NASC website same thing and another £1500
hey presto mate your a scaffolder no prob mate

e-Learning Diploma in Scaffold Safety Engineering
Fire and Safety Forum conducts e-Learning Diploma in Scaffold Safety Engineering, the complete comprehensive Safety Management Program related to Safety in Construction Industries having at height tasks to do, so the main objective will be the study of at height systems and working platforms. This e-Learning Diploma is designed for anyone who aspires a profession in the field of Construction/ Maintenance Safety Management (especially in civil engineering departments) with a specific knowledge of installing and managing work platforms and defining working and walking surfaces in all type of where the main hazard is slips, trips and trips and fall hazards. This e-Learning Diploma program covers all the responsibilities of a safety officer in construction industries. The trainings and illustration will be delivered through E-Learning education, focusing flexible education for professionals.

Course Description
E-Learning Diploma in Scaffold Safety Engineering covers the core competence topics in the field of Health Safety and Environment Management Systems especially in scaffolding systems including design, installation and inspection of work platforms. All successful candidates will be well aware about the general safety principles and standard Safe operating Procedure that should be followed in any Industry. The syllabus is designed and modulated by veteran members of Fire and Safety Forum, Covered in Five Disciplines highlighting Scaffolding safety and industrial material handling and having visual discussions for an advanced practical delivery of these topics to our candidates.

This for the american sector. There isnt 1 mention of BSEN12811 (tube and fitting) which is why the British training sector will always remain the BEST qualification in the world. The picture on this site shows the square tower locking stuff you see abroad which is about as sturdy as putty.

Stay well clear..

Top Bottom