online scaffolding certificate (2 Viewers)

The sad thing is, is that this guy will probably apply for a British funded training grant and he'll probably get it... all in the name of 'Human Rights' and Political Correctness.

@Ouja-wooja-bing-bang or what ever your name is? - Try working for a living and EARNING your Scaffolding qualifications like EVERYONE else does, f.ucking pisstaking foreign c.unt!

Jason mate, funny as fk

Onshorescaff - think you'll find you have to collect 5 tokens 1st mate !!! ha ha

Big shout out to all my fellow scaffolders all over britain..we all know how hard a job we do everyday...keep those spanners turning and stay safe guys..

Welcome to the forum Glasgow Boy but you may get a better response if you post this in the new member section off the forum where more will see it.

Always good to see another West Coaster on the forum.

On-line Scaffolding diploma eh.....?!!!, I've heard it all now, i might have a go at an on-line diploma, may be.........fighter pilot, or astro physics, I've never heard so much rubbish JOG ON ********, these feckin knobs putting qualified men out of work FFS.!!!

Reply to all

Hi there
My name is Con Doherty and I work in Azerbaijan

The national construction collage CITB has set up a e- learning programme called GOLD which is due to go live by the end of the year.This will allow anyone to login and take any test or complete a NVQ portfolio online. the learner will still need to complete any training at a CISRS registred centre. Hope this sheds some light on this matter.

The national construction collage CITB has set up a e- learning programme called GOLD which is due to go live by the end of the year.This will allow anyone to login and take any test or complete a NVQ portfolio online. the learner will still need to complete any training at a CISRS registred centre. Hope this sheds some light on this matter.

Will it allow people to renew their CISRS cards if they are overseas? Mine expired in 2005 and I asked CITB if I could do the HSE test online but they said no.Very expensive to fly to the UK to do a 35 quid test at a driving test place?

Hello to everyone! My name is Ovidiu and I joined the forum because I want to find out more things about scaffolding and even to do some courses. I work in England and I hope to learn more from all of you!

Top Bottom