digs at or near sizewell nuclear station (1 Viewer)

str3tchy

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good digs at or near sizewell nuclear station?

u,ll be lucky pal, there isnt a single room left down here! an theres another 150 men coming down inext week! try saxmudden or lowesstoft there close by.

Cheers mate, ment to there monday myself, i'll try they places

You staying in sizewell yourself?

Or ipswich pal...Bed and breakfast are charging £450 a wk...Inbox me your number pal and I will phone you back

lookiing forward to meeting you double arm, you been bad mouthing my pal on here.

hahahaha!!!! hope if you lot get transferred to dungerness your all nice to each other lmfao!!!!!

its like been back at school this lol!! ya called ma m8! in other words "wait til i see u!" get a life euroscaff! all lads down here are sound an every1 gets on with every1 else so ya needant bother thinking ya coming down causing **** between men!!

its like been back at school this lol!! ya called ma m8! in other words "wait til i see u!" get a life euroscaff! all lads down here are sound an every1 gets on with every1 else so ya needant bother thinking ya coming down causing **** between men!!

who the **** are you like, the scaffolding samaratan. if you have half a brain you will not involve yourself in other peoples bussiness

dico should be lively down sizewell way next week double arm you got small problem next week i see hahahahahah.

dico should be lively down sizewell way next week double arm you got small problem next week i see hahahahahah.

haha!!! dont envolve me lmfao!!!! at the end of the day samaritians or not capes dont want agro!!! get on with ya brothers jesus christ we all only want to earn a crust:laugh:

sizewell digs

homelands 10 minutes from station 01728668348

hi mate are they taking on anymore there if so can you give me the number please with thanks jason

Top Bottom