Looking for sponsor in w.a (1 Viewer)

MJM

Reaction score
Would like to emigrate to Australia (Mandurah) being a preferred but anywhere where theres work, been scaff for 10yrs and love it. Any advice/contacts would be grately received, Cheers

Would like to emigrate to Australia (Mandurah) being a preferred but anywhere where theres work, been scaff for 10yrs and love it. Any advice/contacts would be grately received, Cheers

Lots of work out here due to the resources boom. You would need to get a work visa first.
theres quite a few threads on the forum about work down-under.

yey there just doing my sponsership now but the joba in south australia theyvejust got a uk labour agreement

gibbo, what money will you be getting over there? thanks mate.

not sure what the craic is yet not sure if its fifo but last time i was out there 4 gcs i was taking hme $2600 a week digs an food included

Hows it going . I worked on the mined in WA for two years and had to leave because no company i worked for could sponcer. And in all fairness , Ativo , the last company i was with bust their guts trying to keep me .

Working over in New Zealand now , Christchurch . **** work , **** money and **** climate . Would be more than keen to hear about this company with a labour argrement your with as i know thats the only way a scaffie can get a visa .

Im irish with 5 years experience , advanced Oz ticket , working at heights , confined space , forklift , ewp etc.

any info you could pass on would be much appreciated as im over this place . Love scaffolding but not all that happy with these quakes knocking everything out of level all the time .

Cheers , Tommy .

Really ? not happy i missed that . Wouldnt think they would have come to Christchurch . Ill give them a shout during the week .

Cheers .

Top Bottom