Its True Teeside Sucks (1 Viewer)

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
:embarrest: Not one to slag another blokes patch, BUT sat in a dodgy motel in Teeside doing the Survival cert's at Falck Nutec ( spot on training establishment) but the surrounding area & accommodation is the pitts no wonder your all Travelling men:embarrest:

A Fella could go Hungry or Thirsty, have you ever tried to park in Stockton when you aren't a native?????.....:cheesy::huh: no chance bus lanes RULE

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Borospanner you could come round and we could settle our cyber altercation, and put a show on for the 200 foreign residents in the motel, language and understanding difficulties tho cos the only English patriots in ere are me and the vending machine...................

British jobs for British Workers

ouch thatll probably hurt them more than the old pencil test:eek:
or a special cuddle from the favourite uncle

you out for a bit of mischeif then poacher,whats the fanny like then;)

Eastern European Shot-putters come to mind Daftscaff (Motel only):cry: The Teeside natives are blonde (bottle) & all pushing prams, anorexic (Vicky pollard types) the CSA's dream client 4 dads 4 sproggs):amuse:

are you incinuating that mr cameron may be right and there is indeed a moral decline in these once great islands:cry:

are you incinuating that mr cameron may be right and there is indeed a moral decline in these once great islands:cry:

Been & seen:notrust: Daftscaff it's true, won't be dipping it tho......................... rather have a ham-shack springs to mind, beta be safe than sorry.......Britain is truly broken when a travelling man has to edge his bets & decline the local delicacy..................................:(

are you incinuating that mr cameron may be right and there is indeed a moral decline in these once great islands

Daftscaff I am not implying anything all I am saying is that as a young naive Cumbrian I had to climb a ladder before I reached puberty, apparently these Teeside native's have been broken in before they can be classed as fluent with the 3 R's:embarrest::blink:;)

Best tread yet on here can't stop laughing.

Started to watch They call me erl or something like that out here and it just reminds me of teesside LOL

:embarrest: Not one to slag another blokes patch, BUT sat in a dodgy motel in Teeside doing the Survival cert's at Falck Nutec ( spot on training establishment) but the surrounding area & accommodation is the pitts no wonder your all Travelling men:embarrest:

A Fella could go Hungry or Thirsty, have you ever tried to park in Stockton when you aren't a native?????.....:cheesy::huh: no chance bus lanes RULE

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Borospanner you could come round and we could settle our cyber altercation, and put a show on for the 200 foreign residents in the motel, language and understanding difficulties tho cos the only English patriots in ere are me and the vending machine...................

its amazing how ignorant some people are,he has just been on a survival course in Durham, and last time i checked middlesbrough is in Yorkshire,not like when i was in Cumbria on Sellafied, Whitehaven,and surrounding areas ,we boro lads just embraced everyone ,now i could go on on &on about places i have been to in the uk ,but got more class than slag areas&people leave that to the Morons

Boro is like everywhere; you get your good bits and your ****** bits. You get your mingers and you get your stunners. Depends where you go and what circles you run in.

your right good&bad everywhere

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

the fanny is rough as fukc thats why they do the under age thing;)

he was nearer to washington doing that course rember he was in durham where you come from

went to cockermouth wondered why it was called such a silly name (SOON FOUND OUT)

its amazing how ignorant some people are,he has just been on a survival course in Durham, and last time i checked middlesbrough is in Yorkshire,not like when i was in Cumbria on Sellafied, Whitehaven,and surrounding areas ,we boro lads just embraced everyone ,now i could go on on &on about places i have been to in the uk ,but got more class than slag areas&people leave that to the Morons

Sorry for being detrimental & derogatory towards Teeside denbo, was just board in the digs trying to get a reaction & a laugh:rolleyes::love::love:

I am garn for a pint in Stockton tonight might get my comupance.....????????

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

hehehehehehehehehe

Billingham:D

Top Bottom