Canadian Scaffold Company (4 Viewers)

Hi ksummersgill,

It really depends on where you are working and your experience level. In large centers such as Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, and Calgary a scaffolder can make a really good living.

Dear SIR,

I am Shan, having experience more than 14 years in offshore marine field as a Scaffolding Supervisor cum Inspector.

Having Group of people (Indians), they are very skillful certified scaffolders and with several years experience. Especially excellent in suspended scaffolding (Hanging scaffolding ) and other types of scaffolding too, with 100% safety. If can sponsor for minimum 2years contract, we’re willingly to work. We are right now in Singapore, working at marine / offshore side. If you have any Project start and complete successfully, call us.

For more details,

Shan

vellshan@live.com

Singapore

+65 84507760

Hello armours scaffold,I'm looking at going over to Canada shortly.funded by myself.ive been scaffolding for over 10yrs.got my tickets.also my tag ticket.wondered if your taking any uk scaffs on.or you could point me in the direction who are.thanks.leecooper1971@hotmail.com

Hi there armour,Iam an advanced scaffolder of 12 years currently in the oil and gas sector in the UK, Iam looking to make the big move over to canada permanently, I have my CV ready on request and would appreciate any advise givin and a point in the right direction

Top Bottom