Personel, Ledgends (3 Viewers)

Bigbadbob

Reaction score
Hi Guys, things seem to be getting a bit personnel on the ledgends scaffs re-united, original post was to encourage new and old scaffs to reunite find each other and talk about the old days and stories of guys people new for their antics or personnalities.
so please lets keep it that way. any old boys still out there? what about you Reynolds (Freddy) where are you old buddy. hung your dik over any scaff boards lately, can you still get it up Fred?

Bobby Battons how are you? Sorry I never git back quicker but moving to Oz seemed to take all my awake hours. How could I ever forget the joint story. I have told many people that story over the years and no one has ever believed it. Is your brother in law still breathing? Funny thing is that I wound up living in Bristol for a while years later. Even had a drink in the pub that they asked the four of us to leave. Pm me with an email address so I can contact you direct. Really good to hear from you, and I would also like to know if Mad Fred has hung it across a board lately! Also bumped into Terry Hanifan A few years back running a pub.

I used to work with Freddy in London for SGB he used to have a mate i think his name was Peter Storey big tall fella ,i remember when freddy got married,he also used to drive a small fiat car and drive with his head through the roof, some other names from SGB Lenny Lucas,Tony Mallony,Rocky,Chip Smith(supervisor) Ronnie Warwick and his Dad will think of more and post later had some great times working in the west end,happy days

Working in Poland

Anyone remember Terry Beecher,Peter Harrison, Bob Probert,The Baby,we worked in Poland for Laings smokey from Hull and loads of great other lads

it was in the 70's we lived in that great big block of flats place called woklarvik what did you do in Poland also do you remember that manager who came out called Saudi Bob

3 mates of mine from Hartlepool worked there in the 70`s and i think they were in Gdansk [hope thats how you spell it]

micky did you work for inter city bak in the early eighties if so remember yorkie and mc dermott (rip) also stewart gear and ernie fox

Isnt Ernie Fox a Supervisor now?
Used to work on Ramports didnt he?

ernie fox what a w****r

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

bcm jay

Micky & Inter City

If you are talking about Micky Bone, yes he did work for Inter city, He started out his career with me in the late seventies, he is now in Perth WA, and if he dont reply to me soon i will have to get over there and throw a few Fcks into him, you mentioned McDermott (rip) that would"nt Be Billy (the Walrus) would it? former Labor manager with L.M.S.S dont remember Yorkie, but knew Stuart Gear very well. take care.

hi bob, graham youds here, hows things with you,are you working away or back in london

Remember Terry Beecher well, worked on the Stratford mall shopping centre back in mid 70's. Poet's day in the Theatra Royal friday's good old times.

I take it that is you fred, the 2 people your talking about represent the best and the worst in the game,hoping to speak to bob soon,i still cant picture him in my mind without that burqa on fleeing the scene,hope you and your family are well, speak soon

I take it that is you fred, the 2 people your talking about represent the best and the worst in the game,hoping to speak to bob soon,i still cant picture him in my mind without that burqa on fleeing the scene,hope you and your family are well, speak soon

Yes mate its me.
How you doing mate?
Spoke to Big Bad Bob the other week he is in Egypt. He told me he wouldnt go back there after he built the pyramids but he did hahaha.
The family is well mate.
Heard the poisonous little dwarf is still in Dubai with hair blacker than newgates nugget.Do you remember the other alternative was the spear gun????

hi fred, i have just laughed out loud coz i had forgot about the spear gun plot,having a bit of a nightmare work wise over the card,they want me to start all over again with trainee card etc,if i could just pay them the three grand and forget the courses i would swallow that,dont fancy being a 54 year old trainee with scaffs throwing fittings at me,am trying to get around it but we will see,bit of common sense on behalf of cisrs wouldnt go amiss. am still giglling over spear gun assassination plot,great memory.

Good luck with the card stuff mate.
You know your stuff after years in the game and yet you could get overlooked for one of these young guns on here who has all the cards but cant do the job.
BBB is looking for someone out in Cairo.
I have his phone number and email if your interested but PM me.

Top Bottom