Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Personel, Ledgends

Jason-Gibbs Guest

Isnt Ernie Fox a Supervisor now?
    Used to work on Ramports didnt he?

Thanks

ernie fox what a w****r

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

bcm jay

Thanks

Talking Micky & Inter City

If you are talking about Micky Bone, yes he did work for Inter city, He started out his career with me in the late seventies, he is now in Perth WA, and if he dont reply to me soon i will have to get over there and throw a few Fcks into him, you mentioned McDermott (rip) that would"nt Be Billy (the Walrus) would it? former Labor manager with L.M.S.S dont remember Yorkie, but knew Stuart Gear very well. take care.

Thanks

hi bob, graham youds here, hows things with you,are you working away or back in london

Thanks

Remember Terry Beecher well, worked on the Stratford mall shopping centre back in mid 70's. Poet's day in the Theatra Royal friday's good old times.

Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,986 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grahamtorro View Post
    hi bob, graham youds here, hows things with you,are you working away or back in london
    Mr Youds, how the devil are you? Do you remember a little midget with dyed black hair who some bloke wanted to beat to death with a baseball bat while dressed up in a burqa ???????

Thanks

I take it that is you fred, the 2 people your talking about represent the best and the worst in the game,hoping to speak to bob soon,i still cant picture him in my mind without that burqa on fleeing the scene,hope you and your family are well, speak soon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grahamtorro View Post
    I take it that is you fred, the 2 people your talking about represent the best and the worst in the game,hoping to speak to bob soon,i still cant picture him in my mind without that burqa on fleeing the scene,hope you and your family are well, speak soon
    Yes mate its me.
    How you doing mate?
    Spoke to Big Bad Bob the other week he is in Egypt. He told me he wouldnt go back there after he built the pyramids but he did hahaha.
    The family is well mate.
    Heard the poisonous little dwarf is still in Dubai with hair blacker than newgates nugget.Do you remember the other alternative was the spear gun????

Thanks

hi fred, i have just laughed out loud coz i had forgot about the spear gun plot,having a bit of a nightmare work wise over the card,they want me to start all over again with trainee card etc,if i could just pay them the three grand and forget the courses i would swallow that,dont fancy being a 54 year old trainee with scaffs throwing fittings at me,am trying to get around it but we will see,bit of common sense on behalf of cisrs wouldnt go amiss. am still giglling over spear gun assassination plot,great memory.

Thanks

Good luck with the card stuff mate.
    You know your stuff after years in the game and yet you could get overlooked for one of these young guns on here who has all the cards but cant do the job.
    BBB is looking for someone out in Cairo.
    I have his phone number and email if your interested but PM me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast