Personel, Ledgends (1 Viewer)

Anyone remember Terry Beecher,Peter Harrison, Bob Probert,The Baby,we worked in Poland for Laings smokey from Hull and loads of great other lads
Well well you old scrote,thought you had passed away years ago,what are you up to nowadays, I am just retired off the Murchison last week.remember hot rod and Woolfy.

hi mate i last worked with bob probert in 1994 at sizewell b last i knew of him was at heathrow airport {mac}

Hi Guys, things seem to be getting a bit personnel on the ledgends scaffs re-united, original post was to encourage new and old scaffs to reunite find each other and talk about the old days and stories of guys people new for their antics or personnalities.
so please lets keep it that way. any old boys still out there? what about you Reynolds (Freddy) where are you old buddy. hung your dik over any scaff boards lately, can you still get it up Fred?
Last i heard of freddy he got it stuck in the knot of a scaffold board and put a splinter in his ball bag

:sad::weird:

theres a name i aint heard fro years freddy reynolds , i met him once in london in the late 80s the storys about him with the huge **** i can confirm are true even thou i never wittnesed this i heard the storys & ernie fox another name i aint heard in years worked with him on the royal mint with trad many moons ago last i heard he was still with trad but im not in london anymore if you read this ernie i was with my brother at the time we came down from glasgow they were the days terry daily was also on the jod with with big murphy

hi biffo ernie is not on trads now supervisor for a differant firm went to mr and left them
but he is ok

Hi Mick Last I Heard Bobby Was in a wheelchair knocking about the walworth rd still watching out for the bent ref,s nice to hear terry,s doing a better job at running a pub than inter-city only jocking

I'm retired myself just now Pete last worked in Hong Kong then moved back to Uk.Where are you staying at now I am over in Brigg Lincolnshire,yeah I remember hot rod,helicopter,and quite a few others be nice to meet and maybe have a couple of drinks,all the best Tony Getty.

Hi guys looking to get hold of frankie boy
Mason . Pat lakey . Ray spearing . Nobby Clark
Ginger Curtis . Would like to let this guy
No that my brother tommy hayes has passed away
On Thursday . Also my cousin Steve hayes
Passed away as well two weeks ago
If any one knows any of the boys pls let me
Know thanks Sean hayes

Sorry To Hear Of Your Loss Sean, Cant Help On The Whereabouts Of Anyone Though,

i was workin with ginger about 3 weeks ago hes on for A and D scaffolding in edmonton sorry havent got a number for him

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

i was workin with ginger about 3 weeks ago hes on for A and D scaffolding in edmonton sorry havent got a number for him

ive pm u sean

Sorry to hear of your loss Sean - two family members so close together, tragic.

Hi Sean,

It's Tony Barnard here, so sorry to hear about Tommy. I worked with most of you guys back in the eighties. We had some great times, I worked with Frankie and Tommy, then Lee Marshall and Tommy, also done a few bits and pieces for the old man.

Is the old man still about? If he is, please send him my regards and condolences to the family.

RIP Tommy

SGB west end

How about hacker - tony Prince - pat gore - Gary Dormer - Steve Cobb - Yankee Jim

Did my youth training scheme with this crowd - happy days

Top Bottom