bacton gas bacton norfolk (1 Viewer)

dico

Reaction score
apart from the poachers pocket anybody no of any cheap digs thanks in advance!!!

b&b in yarmouth about 15,mile away you are looking at £20, anight or i can find some numbers and prices out that way for you mate and pm them to you

cheers good buddy send them throu!!!

20 quid a bit of fluffy for the week then were all happy as long as her in doors dont find out lol!!!!

when iam chilled in morning i will have a look good buddylol!!!

bacton accomadation

Try castaways holiday park ask for Richard Or Anna they will help and are only a 2 min walk from the site and of coarse they have a bar on site which do food as well they looked after me for nearly 5 years while working on the site

red lion caravan park is better,i stayed on castaways went for a swally on the saturday night and they shut the bar at 9 ******* joke.
they made the complaint that it was their saturday night as well

Try castaways holiday park ask for Richard Or Anna they will help and are only a 2 min walk from the site and of coarse they have a bar on site which do food as well they looked after me for nearly 5 years while working on the site
You will be very lucky to get cheap accommodation this time of year at the castaways unless you are looking at staying long term. Guys told me they were asked to leave once the holiday season started.
Duke of Edinburgh has a campsite behind the pub which is also a few minutes walk down the road, do good evening meals and the pub is often busy, only one shower and toilet though, which is a pain this time of year. The Lighthouse pub, also has a campsite, problem is when they hear you are working at the Gas Plant they think we are earning a fortune. Campsites I know loads about, B and B very little.
Depending on what site you are going to you can get food. Shell has a small shop, the other three have nothing to offer unless it's a big contract your going to, which I somehow doubt.
If you want to pick my brains, what little I have, Pm me.

So where is the Red Lion Caravan Park, as I've never heard of it!!!! it must be miles away from Bacton Gas Terminal!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Well you must have complete and utter rubbish from your guys as this holiday park has always accepted contractor no matter what the time of the year, whether holidaymakers are here or not!!! As us locals do not think that you contractors or as you so called put it think you have lots of money as we know this is not true, that is why the prices at Castaways are very reasonable indeed!!!

which site did you work on bacton or the camp site? are you on here looking for business, because you say they looked after you while working on site, then in your second post you are saying you are a local.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

and your name on hear is anna hollis and the number you have given is call richard or anna ?

your next door neighboor,i may have got the name wrong.daftscaff by name.
i did stay at castaway and it was very reasonable but i preffered the chalet i got in the caravan park nextdoor,and they kept the pub open if i was in

Hiya the club was open and would have stayed open if there was anyone in there to warrant it open!!!
The bar even opens on request in the daytime when worker are on shift, ie breakfast time for a pint and a breakfast if the workers are on night shift!!!

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

No my wife is Anna, and she created the account for me and I have stayed on several at this site and found it very pleasent!!

Top Bottom