Guests V Members

the number of members v guests was something ive been thinkin about , people come on use their 5 looks around , kill the page , re-activate then go again , but havin read this thread im not sure theres an answer or anything to be done about it , even members who never post as well , come on people , at least have a bash at word association , its great fun

I don't see what the big deal is mate. I look all the time as a guest if I can't be arsed to sign in. I am sure you did too when you got admin to delete your old account a couple of days ago? (why do people do this instead of just not coming back on here?)

Anyway, you can't get people to comment. A couple of members have suggested that people should be forced to contribute if they want to simply look at posts, which tells me a lot about what sort of individuals those couple of members are. I just hope they never become politicians...

yeah i did phil ure right , i wasnt aware i could keep doing it until then , i 'd a good reason to , i was intent to stay away but when u think someone is talkin about you its hard not to look , someone talkin bout me made me leave , someone talkin bout me brought me back , comedy

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

its fair enough members doin that , i mean guests , the people who like to read all this but say nothing/dont even join

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Last edited:
yeah i did phil ure right , i wasnt aware i could keep doing it until then , i 'd a good reason to , i was intent to stay away but when u think someone is talkin about you its hard not to look , someone talkin bout me made me leave , someone talkin bout me brought me back , comedy

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

its fair enough members doin that , i mean guests , the people who like to read all this but say nothing/dont even join

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Why is it any different from people who read a newspaper but never write to the editor or contribute an article for publication?

Yeah it's a tough old vetting process for membership, isn't it...

oh i dunno phil , seems very different to me , you pay for anewspaper

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

unless u read it online or in the shop, lol

Should be like pol pots Cambodia,anyone with glasses is considered intelligent and must be shot,or like medieval England tie bricks around em if they drown they aren't witches ;)

Should be like pol pots Cambodia,anyone with glasses is considered intelligent and must be shot,or like medieval England tie bricks around em if they drown they aren't witches ;)

I wear glasses and i have been in the firing line a hell of a lot :eek::eek:

Trevor, no apologies Mate, i am a scaff same as you, we are all entitled to our opinion mate.
a swif boot in the face by some one on a horse followed by "Never apologize. It's a sign of weakness" -- John Wayne as Captain Nathan Brittles in She Wore a Yellow Ribbon (1949)

I think admin has to let unregistered people view the site or how else do you know if you want to join in. I think you only get to view a couple of posts before you have to sign up.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Boy's viewing the jobs page isn't the problem, it should be simple to find out where the work is. It's the t w a t s that view a printable version to send round who ever they can think off to try and beat me over the head with that is the problem.:mad:

people aint been printing your views of an sending to clinets and sutch they crnt of if so then need a kicking

there is a lot of pepole on here who have been members for 18 months to 2 years made 1 post and never seen again.

i think i do have 2 id;s on here just due to the fact i have so manyu email addys and addresses and maby forgot wich password goes with wich email, so 1's maby got 1/2 posts on.people may join and never use the computer again for weeks and totally forget about the forum many reason y t5hey have no posts

Don't think they were sent to clients more just building a portfolio to use against me at a later date. Got to be honest, he can go fcuk as I couldn't care less.

Hope he prints that one out.:amuse:

theres allways the sump plug aom ;) sh1t should of pm'd you that 1 ill om you a few more :laugh:

No problem, I am more the kinda in your face type of guy. I like to see the whites of their eyes.:cool:

No problem, I am more the kinda in your face type of guy. I like to see the whites of their eyes.:cool:

i like to see the whites of there eyes in pub and telling you what there gonna do the them when they catch them ... i feking right marra and ill tell ya wt if i find out ill do them as well....cheers for that marra :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom