Best Scaffolders that you've worked with...? (1 Viewer)

The bad things weren't scaffold related Bernie:laugh::laugh:

Swifty

How the devil are you son? I only showed you good things. The greatest Scaffolder ever was the one and only Frank Warwick a legend and superstar, he is sadly missed by all who knew and worked with him.

Bernie

Hiya Bernie
you old reprobate how you keeping fella? hope you have your feet up somewhere nice and warm.:D

Cant believe ther arent more Essex and Kent boys mentioned on here... and thats tough to say being a Jockney but here goes......

Dan - D&P Scaff - Colchester (3 21's all day long)
Laser - H&B Scaff - Basildon
Mark - Tubemaster Scaff - Ashford
Paul Pitchfork - H&B Scaff ( Gentleman ) Up North Somewhere
Trevor Llyod - R&B Scaff - Southend
Old Tom - H&B Scaff - Cargills Refinery, Tilbury Docks. ( Legend )
Nigel - Proficient Scaff - Wickford
Richard Wheelan - Leigh Scaffolding Services ( Gentleman ) And matty!!

Last edited:
Mick Colton,was brogans foreman in Ireland.. think he's with Hertel over their now.... Top bloke and not much he doesn't know about the game worked with him on Whitegate IPP.
Also Ger Crowley another Top bloke good lads to pick up 'nacks'. Ger was a foreman for kiers good few years ago now in Ireland.

Gotta be

Phil Pateman. Stevenage

Pat Watters. Northants

Both top fixers

Dai williams - thornaby

NOW YER TAKING THE MICK

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Davey william was the best out of the two of them.

A least davey got the beer in

Dave philip bradford sas csl true gent and scaffolding oracle

dai williams why the devil not hes fast knows everything there is to know and showed me everything i know and hes 66 n still going and quicker than the majority off young lads today.

Two of the best, now both no longer with us Derek POGGY Layhe and big Frank Fox.

Does it count if I put up a job alone?

Only if you can throw a Double 80ft in the air and climb up the 14 odd Lifts to catch it, then fix it with a Flat Spanner in less then 3 seconds. :blink1:

dai williams

currently working for him why you ask like and how do you know him and does he know you ???????

Only if you can throw a Double 80ft in the air and climb up the 14 odd Lifts to catch it, then fix it with a Flat Spanner in less then 3 seconds. :blink1:

Going on 2 metre lifts you would need to throw the double up 92 feet and still bend down to catch it. I have only seen this done once by the previously mentioned Roger Nutkins aka The Guru which proves he is the best of the best.

Top Bottom