Scaffolders CISRS Part 2 - SOUTH QUEENSFERRY EH30

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Description

Part 2 only Scaffolders with valid CISRS card required for 5 month contract in South Queensferry. Duties include dismantle scaffold on Forth Rail Bridge and various other scaffolding duties. Must provide two checkable work references and CISRS registration no as references and validation of certification will be confirmed. Will also be required to carry out a trade test on site.

How to apply

You can apply for this job by telephoning 01698 840940 and asking for Ms Nancy Steven.

Employer

Vital Resources

Wage - £14.45 Per Hour
Hours - 7.30am-5.30pm Mon-Fri + various shift patterns
Location - SOUTH QUEENSFERRY EH30
Duration - Temporary

forth rail bridge

did anyone contact this job or starting next week boyz :blink1:

My old man contacted it, said they would get back to him, the woman dealing with it wasnt in

Did you contact it?

No chance, I have a couple of good guy's on with me at the moment. They don't jump about like the young team but bring a total different skills set with them. I've met loads of good guys with a similar story.

str3tchy

i've had a simular experience rang up for a start with a company and was told im too old..is'nt that age discrimination.
wish i'd taped the conversation (£££££)compensation

i'm 51

yeah stretchy i start on monday m8, in thats no too old, your only as old as you feel,or act in some circimstances like us scaffs:wacko:

they send you down a dropper at the highest point of the bridge which is at top of the main coloums and pass u a tube down teeside :cry::laugh:

I phoned on Monday they told they would get in touch never heard anything back has anyone had any luck with it ?

yep thats it teeside, cape do one sometimes its a written trade test though, ive only had it the once out the few times ive been way them, insulting decent mens intelligence i think lol :laugh:

Is the job on the SGB side? if so they are a gud bunch of lads and you'll get a good craic. i worked there for a bit then had to give up for health reasons, was gutted.

Whoever gets it gud luck to you

That is the sgb side, you also get a certificate when you complete the trade test, money seems to have gone up, but a guess there's no dig money now, pretty much complete that bridge now

Top Bottom