Scaff Step V Meter Lift (1 Viewer)

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
CA*E Scaffold have all of a sudden changed the meter lift policy on our job (nuclear site) and revered to the co*b* safe step.... Word off the lads is............ because cape have decided that the lads prefer the step??? apparently no consultation with the lads on the meter lift or step has occurred..... little rummer has it that the project is 11 million over budget, so

the scaffs health safety and welfare can be improved by not using as much gear, obviously the companies profits will go down due to the decrease in scaffold materials hire & erection cost's.

the shocking step is alive and well, even in the most high hazard environment's:sad:

I quite like using the step, it's pretty quick for 10ft lifts but I cannot ever imagine having to use use it when i worked for Cape at West Burton. Pretty funny how it's safety safety safety when the job is going up but when it's behind or as you say ''well over budget'' then the blind eye gets turned or stupid policies are introduced ie: the step. :mad:

THE STATEMENT "NO JOB IS THAT IMPORTANT IT CANT BE DONE SAFELY"although we do have a business to run.
double standards all the f£$king time

Top Bottom